Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Your mom and dad created you and know you pretty well to
Know your likes and dislikes but they don't control you.

My parents aren't omnipotent or omniscient. They certainly didn't conceive me with the knowledge that I would be precisely where I am today. If they did have that knowledge, then I would be impressed and mildly disturbed.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
Maybe this will explain it better.

https://carm.org/if-god-knows-our-free-will-choices-do-we-still-have-free-will

The problem with that article is it speaks solely about the knowledge aspect. If God was simply a being who knows everything, they would be correct, knowledge doesn't imply a lack of free will. The free will paradox arises when you admit a belief that God created everything. The universe was made specifically by a being with knowledge of what would happen in that universe. This creates an illusion of free will and leads back to my hamburger/movie analogy.

Yes but their knowledge comes from experience and it isn't even perfectly accurate nor accounts for things kept hidden.

Also, they created him via random chance.  They had no genetic control.

So what your parents know by experience God knows by omniscience.

Maybe this will explain it better.

https://carm.org/if-god-knows-our-free-will-choices-do-we-still-have-free-will

The problem with that article is it speaks solely about the knowledge aspect. If God was simply a being who knows everything, they would be correct, knowledge doesn't imply a lack of free will. The free will paradox arises when you admit a belief that God created everything. The universe was made specifically by a being with knowledge of what would happen in that universe. This creates an illusion of free will and leads back to my hamburger/movie analogy.

God knows more than your likes and dislikes: he knows what is in your deepest thoughts, what is in your heart, he knows what you are going to do, and he knows every event leading up to and proceeding from that action in every detail conceivable and inconceivable.  This analogy of yours is not even close to a good comparison.

What was supposed to do was make you expand the analogy to God knowing your deepest thoughts.

And.. if your parents then told you that you had to worship them, that you were full of sin, turned one of your siblings to salt for looking over their shoulder, made you believe you had to sacrifice one of your children to prove your obedience, I'm guessing they wouldn't be deemed suitable parents.

Even if he was cruel and he exists what are you going to do about it?

My parents aren't omnipotent or omniscient. They certainly didn't conceive me with the knowledge that I would be precisely where I am today. If they did have that knowledge, then I would be impressed and mildly disturbed.

No they aren't, but what knowledge they do have is a small sample of God's knowledge.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
No they aren't, but what knowledge they do have is a small sample of God's knowledge.

I don't see the relevance to my point. We're talking about an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good being that created an objective universe that contains objective knowledge. In that universe, free will doesn't exist because choice doesn't exist. In an objectively known universe, the choice between A and B is entirely abstract because only one choice actually exists (the choice that is known to occur). Back to the movie analogy, imagine the scene in Titanic, when they're discussing the course for the ship and the captain chooses to go full speed ahead to save time (inevitably resulting in the Titanic sinking). Can that captain ever choose not to do that? Is it free will he expresses in the movie? The answer to these questions is of course "no." The film is recorded onto a piece of media that objectively exists in a permanent state. There is no film that instead depicts the captain choosing the slower course and avoiding the iceberg. This is an objective universe as seen by a god-like being. To God, we would be nothing more than a film.

• View Profile

I don't see the relevance to my point. We're talking about an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good being that created an objective universe that contains objective knowledge. In that universe, free will doesn't exist because choice doesn't exist. In an objectively known universe, the choice between A and B is entirely abstract because only one choice actually exists (the choice that is known to occur). Back to the movie analogy, imagine the scene in Titanic, when they're discussing the course for the ship and the captain chooses to go full speed ahead to save time (inevitably resulting in the Titanic sinking). Can that captain ever choose not to do that? Is it free will he expresses in the movie? The answer to these questions is of course "no." The film is recorded onto a piece of media that objectively exists in a permanent state. There is no film that instead depicts the captain choosing the slower course and avoiding the iceberg. This is an objective universe as seen by a god-like being. To God, we would be nothing more than a film.

The only thing about the movie analogy is true is the fact that if I saw it before I know what is about the happen. I don't control it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If Free Will exists then you can change God's plan for you or choose not to follow it, yes? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

• View Profile
If Free Will exists then you can change God's plan for you or choose not to follow it, yes?
That's why there's two Plans. There's God's perfect will and there's the plan for if you mess up.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile

That’s where this becomes idiotic.
God makes everything to his design, but knows his design is flawed because that’s how he designed it, then his figurines get the blame for doing what he knew they would do when he designed them in the first instant.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
That's why there's two Plans. There's God's perfect will and there's the plan for if you mess up.

Only 2?
So God knows exactly how you'll change things and exactly how that will change the plans?

So what if God's plan for you requires me to be alive but then I die because someone changed God's plan for him and drove drunk.  He needs to change his plan for you which will change the plan for everyone you interact with.

God needs an infinite amount of plans.
But you said he knows everything we'll do so why would God need two plans?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

İntikam

God makes everything to his design, but knows his design is flawed because that’s how he designed it, then his figurines get the blame for doing what he knew they would do when he designed them in the first instant.

According to you everthing is idiotic except what you think.

You effort to determined some psychological problems on who don't thinking like you; but you don't a little effort to determined some psychological problems who are answering instead of anybody else with unscrupulous and unprincipled manner. there are a lot of them here. But you don't see anybody of them. On the other hand they are attacking around like cannibals. But it does not have your attention.

Those who don't think like you attracts your attention immediately: "idiotic, ignorantly, pathologically, primitively..." etc. But who believe something like you, they are not cannibals but they are clever, cultured, knowledgeable, principled, great people.

Are really they?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile

According to you everthing is idiotic except what you think.

You effort to determined some psychological problems on who don't thinking like you; but you don't a little effort to determined some psychological problems who are answering instead of anybody else with unscrupulous and unprincipled manner. there are a lot of them here. But you don't see anybody of them. On the other hand they are attacking around like cannibals. But it does not have your attention.

Those who don't think like you attracts your attention immediately: "idiotic, ignorantly, pathologically, primitively..." etc. But who believe something like you, they are not cannibals but they are clever, cultured, knowledgeable, principled, great people.

Are really they?

I will try to do this in a basic way for translation.

1.There is a paradox (contradiction) in what you write here (the OP). See coloured words above.
This contradiction is not answered by free will.
Free will cannot exist with an omnipotent (All powerful) God in control.

2. Internet Forums are chaotic (messy). I have no problem with this.

3. Those who I tend to agree with, I do not argue with.
True, the same as you. Notice all on your ignore list, you call cannibals, they disagree with you.
You accuse me of crimes you are guilty of.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

I will try to do this in a basic way for translation.

1.There is a paradox (contradiction) in what you write here (the OP). See coloured words above.
This contradiction is not answered by free will.
Free will cannot exist with an omnipotent (All powerful) God in control.

2. Internet Forums are chaotic (messy). I have no problem with this.

3. Those who I tend to agree with, I do not argue with.
True, the same as you. Notice all on your ignore list, you call cannibals, they disagree with you.
You accuse me of crimes you are guilty of.

Actually you accuse me of crimes you are guilty of. Because you are talking about yourself to try to be acting scientific. Now you are doing psychological studies. Are you psychiatrist? I think you are not. So how can you study about this work. If you want act as scientific, you only can call a  psychiatrist and let them to say which ones here have which psychological problems by he working on it.

you're being totally unscientific but blame me with acting not free will caused by God's effect.

I think you need to look yourself before blame me or  anyone for something.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile

Inti’ the language barrier is too much for us to fully understand each other.

I wasn’t trying to psychologically evaluate anyone. Although you seem to feel I should be doing with Rabinoz and the rest of the banned brigade. Who I have no problem.

İntikam

Inti’ the language barrier is too much for us to fully understand each other.

I wasn’t trying to psychologically evaluate anyone. Although you seem to feel I should be doing with Rabinoz and the rest of the banned brigade. Who I have no problem.

I think i understand you. i hope i do. Please lets continue from where we stop, if you accept too.

Yes God knows where is a mistake . The problem you and most of people don't want to understand is if God is perfect how is a system is not perfect that created by God.

The answer is God don't want to create someting perfect except himself. Probably another perfect something decreases the effect of "God' be perfect". We don't know his reason but most of possibility like this. Because God usually says that only himself is perfect. This means everything except God can't be perfect because there is no another alternative. I didn't read a word on the books like "i created this object as perfect". Maybe i'm wrong, if i, please show me.

So this is not a mistake, the mistakes are the result of God's free will.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 02:08:15 PM by İntikam »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile

Accepted.

I also accept the idea that god may design an imperfect world as some sort of test (I said as much in the coloured section before).
What I don't get in your OP, is how the Masons/Illuminati (who are smart enough to rule the world of men apparently) could think they could force the rapture/doomsday on a god that knows all.

Hope this translates.

İntikam

Accepted.

I also accept the idea that god may design an imperfect world as some sort of test (I said as much in the coloured section before).
What I don't get in your OP, is how the Masons/Illuminati (who are smart enough to rule the world of men apparently) could think they could force the rapture/doomsday on a god that knows all.

Hope this translates.

Translate was not perfect but your question clear for understand.

Everybody accept that God has free will for do everything. So nobody can force to God for explain for his did.

in spite of this, something forcing God to do something. The answer is "the power of pray". God made certain promises he has. these are binding.is easy for God to predict the future. but this is not certain. Because God can change his choice at the future and it is difficult to guess for God. Because God has free will and can change his option at next a day. God know this stuation. So God surely don't like to predict the future. If his own initiative is certain, he can easily estimated the future. But if the situation is complicated, then God do not state opinions.

I want to give an example again about Adam. When Adam made a big mistake, was expelled from heaven. After that, he did pray and is forgiven again. When God fired him, surely God was know that he will pray and God will forgive him. But this is just a high possibilty, not certain. There is a low probability that God will not forgive Adam, because God has free will.

Lets come about illuminati/ masons. These bad guys are most of the grandsuns of the old prophets and strongly probably they know some secret prays. These prays acts God's free will and change the future constantly.

Yes God can predict everything but can't forecast what will do himself with his free will that has the possibility of choose the way from infinite. To working on infinite is everytime hard, even for God.

So;

illu is know this situation that God can change his choise. For those they are forcing to God to change his free will because it is possible.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:51:26 PM by İntikam »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
As broken up as it was, that is probably the best argument for free will in an omniscet God's world:

God changes his mind thus he can't have any long lasting plans.

İntikam

i think ignored someone wrote something.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Is illuminati want "forcing God bring to doomsday" by pouring more blood ?
Yes.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Yes.
Haha! :)
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

İntikam

Yes.

:) Thank you.