Offline eloy

• View Profile
Vendée globe race pass through Antarctic
« on: September 22, 2015, 09:29:40 AM »
Hi,

Here is the route of the The Vendée globe, which is a boat race that start in France :

How do you explain that ? It's contradictory with your map

Sorry for my english i'm french

Re: Vendée globe race pass through Antarctic
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »
The northern circumpolar map, for some unknown reason still used by the FESs, is incorrect, useless in fact.

Here is the correct, bi-polar map, which I brought to the FES for the first time (like so many other things):

Offline eloy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:40:30 AM »
So what's in the border of you map if the earth is flat ??
what happend if a plane or a boat travel the pacific ocean between south america and oceania ?

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
This is what the border looks like:

http://www.moonglow.net/eclipse/2003nov23/ (photographs taken in November, 2003, by Fred Bruenjes)

These photographs discussed within the context of the Maurice Allais effect:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1629054#msg1629054

There is no outer rim ice wall.

What we do have is a very dense section/barrier made up of aether, the very reason the distance earth-moon, measured with the help of radio wave signals, must be measured taking into account the fact that light will decrease its speed greatly when encountering the aether barrier.

During 1939-1945, the Nazis tried to go beyond the dome of aether using the most advanced UFOs, mercury subquark gyros, but they could not.

If a boat or plane tried to go head straight into the barrier, what would happen is this: the plane or the boat, will slowly be diverted to keep the path of direction within the space/aether under the dome, that is it will be encountering the very barrier itself, more dense as we approach the dome, and will be blocked from going beyond, but without the pilot/sailor realizing it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:55:40 AM by sandokhan »

Offline huh?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 04:47:18 PM »
Hi,

Here is the route of the The Vendée globe, which is a boat race that start in France :

How do you explain that ? It's contradictory with your map

Sorry for my english i'm french

Hi eloy,
Your English is excellent.

I believe that either: the map is considered a "suggestion" or possibly -that the boat race is considered a hoax, or perhaps -just people sailing around not really knowing where they are going.

-who knows?

I would actually like to see the path that the sun takes in a bi-polar Earth. Is it the same as the traditional FE sun path?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:52:04 PM by huh? »

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 05:38:05 PM »
I would actually like to see the path that the sun takes in a bi-polar Earth. Is it the same as the traditional FE sun path?

There is no such thing as a traditional FE sun path.

Rowbotham made some serious mistakes in the chapters devoted to the Sun's path, altitude.

20th century FEs followed in the same path (no pun intended), without a proper understanding which could/should have been based on the global Piri Reis map.

I have described the path in great detail in my messages: the photographs taken in Antarctica should give you a strong hint as to what this path is.

The sun rises from beyond the dome, the section which would approximately correspond to where Japan is located, sets in Antarctica and rises again to reach its original point of departure.

It is not a spotlight sun, as some have thought.

More information on the Sun's path starts here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=58190.msg1490183#msg1490183

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:39:58 PM by sandokhan »

Offline huh?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »
I think that you could write a much more interesting narrative than what is in the wiki. 

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 06:49:34 PM »
The official FE wiki contains mostly wrong/false information re: gravity, the physics of the sun, flat earth cosmographia.

Not only I corrected all those mistakes, but wrote up/did the research for the Advanced FET thread, by far the most successful thread ever posted on the FES boards:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.260#.VgGhpNKqqko

Offline huh?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 08:08:37 PM »
221 thousand views is pretty impressive

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 03:33:23 AM »
The wiki does contain the alternative Bi-Polar model. That's the map I typically support.

And why wouldn't there be an outer ice wall? Beyond the light of the sun the waters would naturally freeze.

The Bi-Polar model was introduced to the Society in the 1918 book The Sea-Earth Globe and its Monstrous Hypothical Motions (page 30) by Albert Smith.

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 05:36:22 AM »
I was the first to introduce the bi-polar map here.

Up until then, you and everybody else supported the northern circumpolar map.

This is a fact.

And why wouldn't there be an outer ice wall?

Because there isn't any, as can be clearly seen in the photographs provided above.

Beyond the light of the sun the waters would naturally freeze.

You simply do not understand the location of our flat earth, nor the cosmology of the flat earth.

Please read my messages to understand these points further.

The Bi-Polar model was introduced to the Society in the 1918 book The Sea-Earth Globe and its Monstrous Hypothical Motions (page 30) by Albert Smith.

That is a bi-polar model NOT a map.

We are talking about a map here.

I was the first to provide such a map, which does solve all the problems encountered for the past seven years with the northern circumpolar map.

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 05:57:15 AM »
The wiki does contain the alternative Bi-Polar model.

It was simply copied from my global Piri Reis map, without acknowledging my work and research.

It just so happens that this map IS TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE with a 3000 mile altitude/32 mile diameter of the Sun model.

It is laughable to present a map which contradicts totally the other data mentioned in the same wiki.

Or all of you here simply do not realize even this basic fact?