ewigkeit

Did Rayzor build the universe ?
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:17:00 AM »
Because if Rayzor which support the round earth haven't built a universe that is as depict by science, its very likely that the flat earth, the flat plane is our universe.
of course, humanity can build the gravity and the universe as depict by science but I think it unlikely that we live in such a project, I think we live in flat plane, and it is absolutely expanding and stretching and growing to infinite, so no worry about places to build homes and other buildings.

If rayzor didn't build our universe it is likely that the universe is a flat plane.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
Re: Did Rayzor build the universe ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »
No,  not me,  but whoever is responsible is smarter than you or I,  he made the cosmos according to the beautifully elegant rules of physics and mathematics.

In the words of Carl Sagan,

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 03:49:33 AM »
Rayzor how would you create the universe ? would you make the earth flat ?

No,   I would follow the laws of physics, and make it spherical,  but,  you are entitled to your own reality.   

Ewigkeit,   I notice English is probably not your first language,  where are you from?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:17:01 AM by Rayzor »

Offline Yendor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 02:24:02 PM »
Did Rayzor build the universe? Well yes...yes he did.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 01:33:14 AM »
Did Rayzor build the universe? Well yes...yes he did.

No I didn't,   but whoever did, obviously didn't like edges, he made most things round.