Offline huh?

• View Profile
Gravity
« on: September 14, 2015, 02:56:23 PM »
I do not see any good reason for the unusually illogical account for gravity in the FE model.

Why make a model where the Earth accelerates at a constant rate?
It would be much simpler to just take for granted that the earth has gravity which does not effect anything above some particular altitude distance.

A constantly accelerating at 1g Earth would mean that we would probably be traveling faster than light.

Yet at the same time I see that one "proof" that the Round Earth model is incorrect is because we do not feel the motion.

Also an accelerating Earth would mean that it is in space which in the FE model either does not exist or is not very large.
For example I have seen some criticism that 93 million miles to the sun is way to big a number but if Earth where accelerating that fast we would cover that distance in a few days, hours or maybe minutes.

It seems to me that the current FE model creates far more complications rather than simplifying.

Re: Gravity
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 05:44:15 PM »
The UA acceleration hypothesis was put forward by persons who, at the time they were writing, had no knowledge of ether/aether physics: the original set of Maxwell's equations, the Dayton Miller experiments, the Biefeld-Brown effect and much more.

The correct presentation of the real cause of terrestrial gravity:

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=1948.msg45022#msg45022

Offline huh?

• View Profile
Re: Gravity
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 06:36:13 PM »
I would rather see the condensed version rather than a lot of technical information that would actually require tremendous effort to understand but
I agree that seems much better than what is in the current FE Wiki.

I think you could write a much more interesting theory.

Really since most FE science is based on un aided personal observation I really did not see any good need to account for gravity at all since it really has no bearing on the shape of the Earth.

Gravity seems to open a can of worms that would better remain shut.

I think the better explanation is that people do not float but the sun and moon and stars are made of hydrogen which does float.

-That constant acceleration thing is a real problem.