Offline Orbisect-64

• I'M REVOLTING! . . . make of it what you will
    • View Profile
YouTube LIARS Caught In the Act
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:55:05 AM »
This proves that people are on YouTube purposely fooling people with outright lies—and we know the same LIARS are right here in the FE forums.

If they're so confident of their ball earth theories, why would they need to resort to lying?

They do it because they know they have no truly solid evidence—they have no choice but to lie, because there's no truth to be spoken on the matter.

The video uploader claims that a flight between two flight paths, which crossed over the edge of Antarctica, "debunks" the FE "long-haul" argument, and proves that the FE map is a hoax.

But here's the problem. . .

When I was doing research on the south pole stars, I began to dig into the photographers all over the internet who took these photos - many of whom are on the flickr photo sharing community. As I suspected, NONE of the people uploading photos of the south pole stars are ever ordinary people, Joe Average guy with a camera. I have files and files of all the photographers and their connections with NASA - all of them are scientists or military.

So naturally the first thing I did on the video below is to see if I could look up the man who posted the original video. The idiot wasn't even smart enough to upload it on a secondary account - he used his real name.

His name is Brenton Honeyman, and he is easy to google. He's not your average guy; definitely not the guy next door.

The first thing that tipped me off is how well traveled he is—I don't know about you, but this political system keeps me just poor enough that I can't travel the way I would like, and with all the political crap making travel difficult, you would have to have good connections to be able to travel as freely as Honeyman does. The other thing that tipped me off (other than gut instinct) is that he's flying over part of Antarctica... as if just anyone is allowed to do that with the Antarctic treaty.

He's Executive Director at ASPAC, and has definite ties with NASA and military science divisions. He and the video uploader below collaborated to put out this faux hoax video. They're a couple of skumbag liars - just like the shills here - all they can do is lie to their fellow-man. (I'm not calling everybody here shills - just the shills)

(Take note too in the first video below that the video-maker lies about the math on the distance between flight-points, as a commenter points out.)

"Building Australia's first collaborative national science communication strategy"
https://twitter.com/bnhoneyman

"Canberra science website more popular than NASA"
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/canberra-science-website-more-popular-than-nasa-20120614-20bx0.html

"Questacon is Australia's National Science and Technology Centre in Canberra"
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Brenton-Honeyman/378337525
http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/company?companyId=31850972&targetid=profile

"Using museums to popularize (propagandize) science and technology"
http://www.worldcat.org/title/using-museums-to-popularise-science-and-technology/oclc/45736140

Military Experience & Background
http://www.nashospng.com/reunion-of-171-intake-in-adelaide-9-12-may-2013/

Information for ASPAC Members
http://www.aspacnet.org/pdfs/news_mar_03.pdf

"2011 ASPAC Conference of Directors' Forum"
http://gdsc.southcn.com/index.php?action-viewnews-itemid-6654-php-1

Polar Flight Routes Debunk the Flat Earth

Flying over Antarctica (uploaded by Brenton Honeyman)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:24:34 AM by Orbisect-64 »
PRONOIA: “The delusional belief that the world is set up to benefit people … The confident and assumed trust that despite years of lies and oppression, government is secretly conspiring in your favor.”

geckothegeek

Re: YouTube LIARS Caught In the Act
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 05:00:12 PM »
You FE's can rant and rave all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that the earth is a globe and all this flat earth fantasy about the ice rim is all just that.

And the FE map is not a hoax. It is simply a copy of the well known Azimuthal Equidistant Projection of the globe. Smaller sections of the globe to minimize distortion are used in all sorts of uses by everyone on the earth. No true flat earth map of the entire earth has every been or ever will be produced simply because the earth is not a flat disc.

But don't worry. A lot of us enjoy this website for the sheer nonsense and entertainment. I doubt that there are really very many true flat earthers but a lot of pretenders who make up a lot of stuff - one person in particular whose name I will not mention - just for the fun of it.

From viewers like us- all 7 billion or so of us - Thank You !

Offline Orbisect-64

• I'M REVOLTING! . . . make of it what you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 05:14:19 AM »
After your liars are revealed as liars - You fall back on the only thing you can. . .

Attempt to make us DOUBT ourselves and one another.

Doubt is the greatest weapon ever devised, because it is the only one that can cause a man to destroy himself.

But you see, I'm immune to it.

And there are other like me.

But you see, here's the problem with your tactic, and the reason your speech doesn't work on us. . .

You're liars.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:16:30 AM by Orbisect-64 »
PRONOIA: “The delusional belief that the world is set up to benefit people … The confident and assumed trust that despite years of lies and oppression, government is secretly conspiring in your favor.”

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 07:40:04 AM »
After your liars are revealed as liars - You fall back on the only thing you can. . .

Doubt is the greatest weapon ever devised, because it is the only one that can cause a man to destroy himself.

But you see, here's the problem with your tactic, and the reason your speech doesn't work on us. . .

You're liars.

And you don't believe anything that proves the earth isn't flat because you are so clever, and smarter than all the rest of the people on the planet?

Evidence doesn't lie.   I can put you in touch with people in the local amateur astronomy group who have taken time lapse pictures of the stars rotating about the South Celestial pole.

Or I can go outside one clear night and take the pictures myself.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:43:08 AM by Rayzor »

geckothegeek

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 03:34:30 PM »

You're liars.

Just for your information. Just speaking for myself. I have no doubts. I am not telling you any lies. I have been not been around the entire earth. Only a little less than a third of the way from Texas to Hong Kong. But  I have worked in the real world.  And I have observed it. The earth is a globe and it is fascinating to study about it, learn more about it and observe it.

I can put you in touch with some of those amateur radio operators who transmitted signals to the moon and measured how long it took for them to "bounce" back on the earth and calculated the distance the distance from the earth to the moon as being about 238,150 miles. Why don't you talk to them and call them liars ? There are even probably some  of them in your neighborhood ?

And I have also visited and exchanged a few e-mails with one of the persons on the staff at Mc Donald Observatory near Fort Davis, Texas, USA and could probably put you in touch with him, too. On my visit I took one of the day tours around the complex and came back that evening for the "Star Party".

I suppose any good flat-earthers would say those stories about them measuring the distance from the earth to the moon by aiming laser beams at the reflectors placed there by the astronauts are fakes, too.

I would highly recommend these tours if a local observatory near you has similar tours. Or a trip to Mc Donald Observatory is well worth it. That is, if any flat-earthers would go any farther than just looking out their windows.

Have fun if that is your idea of having fun is  by calling everyone but you "liars". Cheers !

If scientists, engineers and technicians are so evil and satanic liars why are you flat earthers consorting with them ? After all,  if wasn't for them, there wouldn't be the Internet , this website and this forum.

Not trying to make you doubt. You will have to do that for your self.  But as far as the shape of the earth and how things really are there are quite a few of us who have no doubts about those things.

BTW Does any one other than the flat earthers know anyone who isn't a liar ?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:41:51 AM by geckothegeek »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 03:14:04 PM »
We have long documented that the laser experiments to the moon from that observatory were funded by NASA.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 02:57:05 PM »
His name is Brenton Honeyman, and he is easy to google. He's not your average guy; definitely not the guy next door.
I'm pretty sure there are a couple fe'rs on either this site or the other, who live south of the equator.  I'm also pretty sure they can manage access to a camera and take their own pictures of the rotational pattern of the southern stars.