ewigkeit

Religions and other parts of our infinite flat plane
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:36:25 PM »
Firstly, we don't have 7 billion people in our known earth, we have much more, there is cover up to hide it.
second on the entire flat plane there are possibly trillion of people and animals from trillion of breeds we don't know about.
our flat plane is infinite and expanding all the time.
the big bang is inspired by the flat plane expanding, but distorted it in purpose to lead people far away from truth.
the first unit of earth is a square not a dot not a ball, how you know it ?,
all what I  know is by principal what I expect from the most high - the creator which is the wisest, most passionate, most excited entity which contain everything and which he is everything, what he would create the earth for his glory and for the effectiveness and exciting and most beautiful glory of its creations, the livings and not livings.

The world exist 400 years according to my estimations. religions are around 200 years old +-(in few years gap).
religions are hoax to control our mind, deeds and to hide the true creator.
but, religions are encrypting a lot of wisdom about our worlds.
almost all religions are supporting the flat earth that's very basic thing to do.
In The bible there are a lot of statements about the nature of the world - the world stand on nothing, the circle of the world(which is a metaphor of the sun projector that the creator create when it in the middle of the square earth unit), the corners of the worlds are the corners of one solar system - there endless number of other square solar systems.

the foundation of the world, is the deep water, the sun of the other flat plane and the screen which the sun project its light on=the firmament which made of glass or crystal.

there are holes in the firmament that the bible god spilled water to make the deluge of noah.
it could possibly be true, a way for us to fly to the next flat plane above us.
there is a caverns beneath us which could be refer to the underworld, but they can sustain livelihood they are not that hot if not cold and hot such in the ground.
beneath it an ocean in Hebrew the name is Sham-maim which can be dismantled to two words - Sham - there Maim - water= the waters are there.
beneath the water is the firmament which I explained about it.
the stars are inside a crannies that we understand from the Hebrew word for star - Kochav -
Koch = cranny, chav - something which is off(like the sun is off the stars are shinning).

there we have the most beautiful, exciting creation by the creator which is not the creator from the bible and not from other religion, he doesn't speak to anybody(he can but its dumb)
he didn't choose any religion or made any religions.
and he sits in everything including in ourselves.

Religions is a hoax.

Another beautiful encrypted knowledge from a religion lays in the Nordic myth.
One fabricated, hoax figure from the fabricated 14th century inspired by the fabricated, hoax Nordic myth about how low-tides and high tides being made.

I thought about it without knowing about this person or his opinions.

High tides and low tides are water encaged beneath the ground(low tide) and the water get out from ground in high tide.
this a crucial phenomena to control the enlarging of the surface of continents and islands and solid ground.

I am tired for now, Cheers.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
Re: Religions and other parts of our infinite flat plane
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:12:11 AM »

anybody who would says that receiver of gps are calculating satellites height I have two things to say:
1) he is liar and read only in google In the media or in the industry brochures for the public.
2)mathematics are wrong.
3) receivers cannot calculate any altitude but they can pick a signal from the sky. as many as ground based antennas you have the better signals.
but I heard about a lot of people who complain they couldn't receive the signal when they were under open sky in gps systems and satellites phones and other things.

So how do you think GPS works?     

BTW I know GPS calculates altitude pretty well,   try driving up a mountain and see for yourself.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 02:00:09 PM »
This my last comment to round earther.
Ok.   

GPS cannot calculate a vertical height of 1 mile or 10 miles or 15 miles, it is a lie.

Math is a hoax so gps can't calculate height, especially when he can't drive it horizontally and then show you wrong numbers as the gps do when you have the tool in your car.

My GPS calculates altitude just fine.   Maybe you got a cheap one?    When you buy a new one,  how will you check the change?

Or on second thought,  since you don't use mathematics, how do you know the height is wrong,  it could be correct, without mathematics you wouldn't know.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:10:38 PM by Rayzor »

geckothegeek

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 06:48:06 PM »
I have a relatively cheap and old GPS- Intellinav2 made by Netropa. I have had it for several years so it's not the latest in GPS technology.

I have used it all around the local area and on trips from Texas to California and Florida and it has never failed to show me exactly where I am , exactly what route to take ( I don't  exactly use the route it always tells me to take but it always re-calculates for the route I have chosen *) and it shows me  the exact altitude - or very close: it matches the altitude shown on road signs or the maps I was using -  of where I am located . In other words it works and it is reliable except in a very few cases where the signal was lost .

We call our GPS "Hyacinth" since it is always telling us where to go.
* "When possible make  a U-Turn !" LOL.

My work was as a lowly technician. If I didn't know how to use math I would be in a world of hurt. Math is a required course in any field of study as a technician, engineer or scientist. We make and use all the things that FE says are fakes.

The Internet wouldn't work and this website wouldn't work for just one example if someone hadn't  used the math to make it work to design it . When I was a teen-ager we used an ancient device called "The Slide Rule" in math classes. Were they fakes ?

IMHO Things such as some of the posts on this thread  are only making FE look worse than it already is. LOL. Could it be that maybe that is the real reason and the intent of   this website ? If so, it's doing a  pretty fair  job of it .LOL.

My apologies to the FEs . Rayzor and I were using RE terms.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:48:34 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 07:24:29 PM »
The world exists for 400 years  ???

2015-1492=523 years. Is Columbus a fake. ???

Oh FE's . I'm sorry. I used math in my aforementioned computation  ;D ::)

Ho Hum.  Just one more troll.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:16:55 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 08:50:59 PM »
Rayzor and I have had our fun. I hope ewigkeit has had his/her fun. We might as well lock this subject ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:52:46 PM by geckothegeek »

Thork

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 01:11:51 PM »
I have a relatively cheap and old GPS- Intellinav2 made by Netropa. I have had it for several years so it's not the latest in GPS technology.
GPS is re-purposed LORAN technology. It uses ground based stations to triangulate position and altitude. This is nothing to do with mathematics working and so it must be true. The mathematics of LORAN works just fine too. This is to do with your unimaginative brain accepting the explanation for everything without ever questioning.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
GPS is re-purposed LORAN technology.
No, it isn't.

It uses ground based stations to triangulate position and altitude.
No.  LORAN used hyperbolic navigation, not triangulation.

This is nothing to do with mathematics working and so it must be true. The mathematics of LORAN works just fine too.
Then why did LORAN get less accurate as you got further away from the transmitters or if you crossed the beams at odd angles?  Also, LORAN never had full coverage of the entire earth, which led to sometimes less efficient routes being used.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.