Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 10:49:22 PM »
Or the four years as Secretary of State. Or her extensive diplomatic efforts as First Lady.

Most of which were spent doing fuck all until she decided to run for president.

The Affordable Care Act wasn't socialized health care. Also, she was Secretary of State at the time, which focuses on foreign, not domestic, policy.

Which is irrelevant since she still vocally supported it and wouldn't dare question how good it is. Also, I didn't say ACA was socialized healthcare. If anything, that's exactly the problem.

First of all, the inspectors are from the IAEA, not the United Nations. The distinction is worth noting. Also, they have refused IAEA inspectors numerous times in the past and evidence has indicated they have developed nuclear technologies that have weapons-only applications.

Okay.

It does, however, mean they do not have to abide by the NPT.

That wasn't really relevant to my point, though. I didn't even bring up the NPT.

Can you find me an example in her long history of public service that she has been outright evil?

She is, as far as I know, still female. I haven't checked or anything, but that's apparently one of her main campaign points.

Huehue.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 06:36:37 AM »
Can you find me an example in her long history of public service that she has been outright evil?
Do you want Benghazi rants? Because that's how you get Benghazi rants.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 05:58:30 PM »
In current polls, Colorado, Iowa, and Virginia would rather vote for Jeb Bush than Hillary Clinton. That's pretty interesting. General election polls still show Clinton beating Bush by an average of 5.5 points.

Thork

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 06:07:31 PM »
Clinton or Bush is a vote for war.

Trump is dim, I don't think he's as dangerous. 

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 06:10:21 PM »
You'll want war soon when Iran gives a nuke to ISIS who then nukes London.

Thork

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2015, 06:22:20 PM »
I guess you're an example of the reason the US has so many terrible presidents. ::)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2015, 07:34:59 PM »
Enlighten me as to what has been so terrible about them.

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2015, 06:18:42 AM »
Do you want Benghazi rants? Because that's how you get Benghazi rants.
Neither I, nor anyone with a brain, are willing to entertain a right-wing rant about a bureaucratic failure pinned a upon  singular person.  If you want to be belligerent go ahead. I just know you're far better than that.]

Polls mean nothing this far out. If you want further explanation this far out let me know.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2015, 01:08:44 PM »
Neither I, nor anyone with a brain, are willing to entertain a right-wing rant about a bureaucratic failure pinned a upon  singular person.
Of course. That's why people talk about Benghazi, and not bureaucratic failures.

Also, this is an obvious quote-mine, but I'm failing to find this quote in context. Does anyone here know what Clinton was actually trying to say?

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2015, 01:17:34 PM »
Even I have to say that video is horribly out of context.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »
Even I have to say that video is horribly out of context.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious. I was just hoping to find a source

It was from a speech on systemic racism:

https://medium.com/@HillaryClinton/hillary-clinton-we-can-t-hide-from-hard-truths-on-race-96ce2257fe5a
Thanks

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »

Iran is Shia, ISIS is Sunni, they hate each other that's why you're cosying up, if anyone gives them nukes it wil be the Saudi's and they have been buddies with the Republicans for years.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 02:49:20 PM »
Iran is Shia, ISIS is Sunni, they hate each other that's why you're cosying up, if anyone gives them nukes it wil be the Saudi's and they have been buddies with the Republicans for years.

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" only works if the enemy of your enemy isn't already your enemy. Iran hates the West bucketloads more than they hate ISIS.

Rama Set

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
I think Jura is saying that the Saudis are more likely to give WMDs to ISIS but won't because the Saudi-US relationship is too valuable.

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 03:55:19 PM »
Iran hates the West bucketloads more than they hate ISIS.

lol

srsly ur 2 funny
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 03:58:02 PM »
I think Jura is saying that the Saudis are more likely to give WMDs to ISIS but won't because the Saudi-US relationship is too valuable.

That won't mean they won't do it.

Think about this:
A couple years go by, Obama is out and the Republicans want to fully smear him as the Iran deal went through.
So they talk to the Saudi's, get them to give nukes(or even a dud nuke) to ISIS, ISIS then goes to nuke something.  Republicans blame Iran, smear Obama and Democrats with "He almost/did wipe(d) out a city!".  They're heroes for attacking Iran, Israel is happy, and Oil prices jump up 500%.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »

I don't get to vote, seems like a choice between an ugly American version of Silvio Berlusconi or an airbrushed Lucrezia Borgia, read up on Italian history and make your choice.
  No thanks.  The new thing in America is to ignore history so that we may repeat it.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2015, 09:52:25 PM »

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" only works if the enemy of your enemy isn't already your enemy. Iran hates the West bucketloads more than they hate ISIS.

Although they do hate Americans, this sectarian divide has been running since muhammad died, the death toll since the end of the Iraq war between them dwarfs that which the Americans managed,  in 2014 ISIS forces killed over 1,700 Shia civilians at Camp Speicher alone, read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations, it's not a pretty picture.
In trying to manipulate this to the wests advantage we/you have released a geni we have no hope of controlling, model 29 is right.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Thork

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2015, 10:53:36 AM »
What happened to Rand Paul's presidential bid? I thought he was the best option. :(