Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
Re: Which space missions do you consider to be legitimate?
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 08:49:02 AM »
Which space missions do you consider to be legitimate?

none of them!

its lies, ALL lies!    >:(

(as you'd expect from a media/government/academia totally controlled by jews and their crypto-jew fellow travellers...the Freemasons)

☞ actually....its doubtful that any-thing can exceed 60mls/100klmtrs altitude because of the 2000ºC+  thermo-sphere ☜
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:53:14 AM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline sakura

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 10:43:43 AM »
Which space missions do you consider to be legitimate?

none of them!

its lies, ALL lies!    >:(

(as you'd expect from a media/government/academia totally controlled by jews and their crypto-jew fellow travellers...the Freemasons)

☞ actually....its doubtful that any-thing can exceed 60mls/100klmtrs altitude because of the 2000ºC+  thermo-sphere ☜

Where do you get that number from? 2000ºC?
I am not sure what you mean with this thermo-sphere reference, could you please elaborate?

Also if all the space missions are fake how do you explain that you can see the ISS with an amateur telescope?

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 11:19:37 AM »
Incorrrect, NASA employs shills that frequently spew garbage on this site.
God is real.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 12:10:26 PM »
I am not sure what you mean with this thermo-sphere reference, could you please elaborate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere ;

Also if all the space missions are fake how do you explain that you can see the ISS with an amateur telescope?

how do you know its occupied?
how do you know its actual altitude?
nisi Dominus frustra

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »
Don't flatter yourselves, the FES is not on NASA'a radar (or anybody else's for that matter).
I have been personally approached by both NASA and the Library of Congress regarding this site.

I never even heard of it until very recently.
And what you have or haven't heard about is what determines objective popularity or significance of things. Got it. I'm going to go on a limb and assume you don't know much about Islam, so I guess it's unpopular now. Perhaps you should stop flattering yourself.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline fairly

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »
I just no I have never been to the ant arctic I have never been in space. If someone puts forth a solid argument on what is suppose to be the norm It is freakin COOL to this HILLBILLY

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 04:09:06 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere ;

how do you know its occupied?
how do you know its actual altitude?

You left out this part:

"The highly diluted gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day. Even though the temperature is so high, one would not feel warm in the thermosphere, because it is so near vacuum that there is not enough contact with the few atoms of gas to transfer much heat."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
first off: they've never been that high up any-way(s);

second off: my understanding of it is that the temperature is consistent and homogenous;
even if it was only furnace-like in small patches...that would still prevent any man-made object (let alone any man) from passing through that region;

is there an actual "vacuum" up there and, even if there was, would it make the slightest difference AFA ameliorating the v high temps go......?

i doubt it

oh....i also omitted.....rockets or missiles or any such vehicle using chemical propulsion don't work in "vacuums" any-way(s)....so.....its all, pretty much, academic.....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:21:27 PM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 04:29:53 PM »
I have been personally approached by both NASA and the Library of Congress regarding this site.

So where's the link to your story?

From an educational or a psychological standpoint I suppose someone might take an interest. A few are curious. What are the overwhelming numbers of round earthers on this site? Divide that by 7 billion and work out the percentage.

And what you have or haven't heard about is what determines objective popularity or significance of things. Got it.

Now that the young earth creationism debate is mostly past there will likely be a lot of awareness of the existence of flat earthers. But if you like I could do a survey in my spare time. Head out onto the street in Seattle and see what percentage know of your existence and how and when they became aware of it.

With regard to Islam I know enough to know that it's bunk.
http://islamqa.info/en/14085
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:12:38 PM by frisbee »

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 06:01:17 PM »

So you suppose you are revealing an inconsistency in a "hoax."

second off: my understanding of it is that the temperature is consistent and homogenous;

It is.

even if it was only furnace-like in small patches

It isn't, unless individual particles are to be considered small patches.

You are confusing temperature with thermal conductance. Metal and water feel colder than air at the same temperature because the heat transfer is greater. In rarified air even though the collisions that occur are energetic they are few and far between so there is little heat transfer.

You get hit by cosmic rays here on the surface of earth that are even more energetic. Why do you not burn up from those?

oh....i also omitted.....rockets or missiles or any such vehicle using chemical propulsion don't work in "vacuums" any-way(s)....so.....its all, pretty much, academic.....

Conservation of momentum works in a vacuum.

Here's a pretty good explanation I found from the Physics Forums:

Here is a simple thought experiment that will make it intuitive..... Imagine a very un-streamlined rocket out in space. With no atmosphere there it need not be streamlined, does it? So in your mind make it a perfectly sealed and rigid cube one foot by one foot by one foot. (I use English units because i'm both old and in USA, use metric if you like and make it a 1 meter cube for same logic will apply). Now internally pressurize your rocket to 1 PSI. What are forces on each of the six sides? Clearly 144 pounds pushing outward on each side. Since the cube is rigid, the forces on opposite sides cancel out so there is no net force on the rocket. Up cancels down, left cancels right and forward cancels backward. Now open a 1 square inch hole(or valve) on any face - i'll pick the bottom. This is a simple thought experiment so we'll ignore refinements that would be dictated by proper fluid mechanics - entrance losses and vena contracta and all that. Bottom face of your cube is now only 143 square inches, but top face is still 144. So forces are no longer balanced. 143 pounds push down against bottom, but 144 still push up against top. So rocket will accelerate up. So - a rocket in a vacuum accelerates not because of propellant pushing against air, but because of propellant NOT pushing against anything!

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/rocket-thrust-in-vacuum.708263/

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 07:03:35 PM »
So where's the link to your story?
What link? What story? You're rambling about how they're not interested. They obviously are. Even provided me with a digitised copy of the original ENaG. Stop being a presumptuous asshole and try to focus on something else than your fantasies.

From an educational or a psychological standpoint I suppose someone might take an interest. A few are curious. What are the overwhelming numbers of round earthers on this site? Divide that by 7 billion and work out the percentage.
For someone who claims to be so into education, you sure are terrible at keeping your reasoning sound.

Now that the young earth creationism debate is mostly past there will likely be a lot of awareness of the existence of flat earthers.
Why don't you take that to a YEC website? We hardly have any here. Again, stop focusing so hard on your presumptions and fantasies.

You act as if the YEC "debate" in America is something recent, revolutionary, or even relevant. It's not. Get your head out of your asshole and you might be able to observe some of the world around you for once.

But if you like I could do a survey in my spare time. Head out onto the street in Seattle and see what percentage know of your existence and how and when they became aware of it.
Go ahead. Please make sure to record your methodology and justify the selection of subjects. Bear in mind that the sample size is gonna need to be quite substantial. It would make for a nice story for our homepage.

With regard to Islam I know enough to know that it's bunk.
http://islamqa.info/en/14085
I'm glad to see I wasn't wrong about you.

Offline Yendor

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 07:32:48 PM »

So you suppose you are revealing an inconsistency in a "hoax."

It is.

even if it was only furnace-like in small patches

It isn't, unless individual particles are to be considered small patches.

You are confusing temperature with thermal conductance. Metal and water feel colder than air at the same temperature because the heat transfer is greater. In rarified air even though the collisions that occur are energetic they are few and far between so there is little heat transfer.

You get hit by cosmic rays here on the surface of earth that are even more energetic. Why do you not burn up from those?

Conservation of momentum works in a vacuum.

Here's a pretty good explanation I found from the Physics Forums:

Here is a simple thought experiment that will make it intuitive..... Imagine a very un-streamlined rocket out in space. With no atmosphere there it need not be streamlined, does it? So in your mind make it a perfectly sealed and rigid cube one foot by one foot by one foot. (I use English units because i'm both old and in USA, use metric if you like and make it a 1 meter cube for same logic will apply). Now internally pressurize your rocket to 1 PSI. What are forces on each of the six sides? Clearly 144 pounds pushing outward on each side. Since the cube is rigid, the forces on opposite sides cancel out so there is no net force on the rocket. Up cancels down, left cancels right and forward cancels backward. Now open a 1 square inch hole(or valve) on any face - i'll pick the bottom. This is a simple thought experiment so we'll ignore refinements that would be dictated by proper fluid mechanics - entrance losses and vena contracta and all that. Bottom face of your cube is now only 143 square inches, but top face is still 144. So forces are no longer balanced. 143 pounds push down against bottom, but 144 still push up against top. So rocket will accelerate up. So - a rocket in a vacuum accelerates not because of propellant pushing against air, but because of propellant NOT pushing against anything!

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/rocket-thrust-in-vacuum.708263/

You seem like a REer. If that is the case, you do realize the they believe space is a vacuum. Because of the vacuum the fuel will be sucked out the moment it enters space. I'm sorry, that is what vacuum does, it sucks. Rockets need an atmosphere to push against the same as a car needs the road to push against. try putting your knees in an office chair that has rollers and face the seat back and begin pushing on the seat back, make sure you don't use your feet. Tell me how far you move. I'd venture to you wont move at all. The same as a rocket, it won't move with pressure pushing on its self.

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 07:58:01 PM »
What link? What story? You're rambling about how they're not interested. They obviously are. Even provided me with a digitised copy of the original ENaG. Stop being a presumptuous asshole and try to focus on something else than your fantasies.

My fantasy being that flat earth isn't on the radar at NASA? Shall we take a poll of NASA employess? And subtract the number who learned about your existence from YEC debates?

Did someone slap you about with the digitized copy of the ENaG? Or did they use it to show you where it was incorrect? Was it a psychiatrist from NASA who wanted to understand your mental disorder? Was the NASA employee hired as a janitor? Maybe. Who knows. You haven't related anything other than that you were contacted.

If you can't be troubled to relate your own experience then why should I be obligated to consider it as evidence of anything at all?

For someone who claims to be so into education, you sure are terrible at keeping your reasoning sound.

Umm, you claimed you were "on the radar" which broadly interpreted is a claim to popular recognition.

Why don't you take that to a YEC website? We hardly have any here.

That isn't the point. We are talking about how much you are on the radar remember? "You aren't" is my position. Of course creationism is not a new debate but recent discoveries in sequencing DNA had revived that debate for a while and flat earth was mentioned and so more have become aware of you as a result of those renewed debates. I didn't say flat earth had anything to do with YEC.  Young earth creationists are compared to flat earthers as a point of derision in that their denial of science is almost as great as that of flat earthers.

I'm glad to see I wasn't wrong about you.

Likewise. People being turned into monkeys and pigs makes good sense as does the Cavendish experiment working with matter with the exception of bananas.  ::)

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 08:37:26 PM »
Rockets need an atmosphere to push against

No they don't. See previous post for the explanation. In fact in the example given if the pressure outside were at 1 PSI there would be no thrust at all. If at 1/2 PSI there would be some thrust but not as much as there would be in a vacuum.

try putting your knees in an office chair that has rollers and face the seat back and begin pushing on the seat back, make sure you don't use your feet. Tell me how far you move. I'd venture to you wont move at all. The same as a rocket, it won't move with pressure pushing on its self.

Now perform an experiment for me. Make sure you are on a rolling chair with very little friction on a hard surface. Have someone hand you a bowling ball and then throw it any direction you like as hard as you can. That is basically the principle of how a rocket engine works. If you are really adventurous you could build a chamber large enough to perform this experiment in a vacuum. Throwing the bowling ball still makes you move in the opposite direction. Don't forget your goggles and air tank.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2015, 01:11:29 AM »
My fantasy being that flat earth isn't on the radar at NASA? Shall we take a poll of NASA employess? And subtract the number who learned about your existence from YEC debates?
Go ahead. Same rules as before apply.

Did someone slap you about with the digitized copy of the ENaG?
I'm not sure how you'd slap someone with a PDF. You truly are unobservant.

Or did they use it to show you where it was incorrect? Was it a psychiatrist from NASA who wanted to understand your mental disorder? Was the NASA employee hired as a janitor? Maybe. Who knows. You haven't related anything other than that you were contacted.
It was donated to our Library. There's a big official announcement about that in Announcements. I related [sic] everything ages ago - you just haven't bothered to do even the most rudimentary of research before you came here to claim your YEC fantasy.

If you can't be troubled to relate your own experience then why should I be obligated to consider it as evidence of anything at all?
You're not obligated [sic] to do anything at all. I'm just telling you why you're hopelessly wrong, and suggesting that you stop guessing and start observing. Whether or not you choose to take advice from a guy on the Internet is entirely your prerogative.

That said, you assuming that I consider you obliged to do anything is yet another great example of your problem.

Umm, you claimed you were "on the radar" which broadly interpreted is a claim to popular recognition.
"Popular recognition" with a single organisation? That doesn't even make sense. But hey, let's investigate your claim about the idiom's meaning! In my usual manner, I'll look at what lexicographers have to say, since they're the authorities on the subject:

to be noticed or important
Hrm.

used to say that people [...] know about something or that something is or is not important to someone
Hrrrm...

[radar:] range of notice <fell off the radar after losing their first three games>
Hrmmmmm...

Ah, yes, that's right, you're full of shit. Not only did your own use make no sense in the context you used it (it is impossible to be "popularly recognised" by a tiny organisation), it also isn't the idiom's meaning at all.

Again, again, and again, you let your assumptions and imagination take the lead, causing you to forget to pay attention to the perceivable world.

That isn't the point. We are talking about how much you are on the radar remember?
Actually, we're talking about space missions. The thread title appears numerous times on each page here. You butted in here and started saying stupid things, so I'm pointing them out to you as a courtesy.

Of course creationism is not a new debate but recent discoveries in sequencing DNA had revived that debate for a while and flat earth was mentioned and so more have become aware of you as a result of those renewed debates. I didn't say flat earth had anything to do with YEC.  Young earth creationists are compared to flat earthers as a point of derision in that their denial of science is almost as great as that of flat earthers.
Okay, provide some evidence to the following:
  • The YEC "debate" has been "renewed", rather than always having been present.
  • YEC somehow increased awareness of the FES.

Likewise. People being turned into monkeys and pigs makes good sense as does the Cavendish experiment working with matter with the exception of bananas.  ::)
See, again with the fantasies. You made an attempt at recalling something I said years ago, but sadly you failed. Since according to RE'ers the Cavendish Experiment clearly works with any and all matter, I'd like to see it evaluated on a kind of matter of my choosing; namely, bananas. So far, nobody even attempted to construct as little as a thought experiment for this. Surely this should be trivial for someone who's so certain of his success, and someone who has so much free time as to volunteer to poll both Seattle and NASA just to figure out how popular the FES is.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:17:34 AM by SexWarrior »

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2015, 04:39:08 AM »
I'm not sure how you'd slap someone with a PDF. You truly are unobservant.

Like they can't be printed out as a hard copy? And like you provided sufficient details to make a distinction?

It was donated to our Library.

Missed it. Just to be sure I did a search of the page for the title, NASA. Nope not there.

Forum Announcements, hmmm, "The Flat Earth Society Manifesto, version2? Search for NASA yields...nada. The rest of the pins, nada.
Page one titles search for NASA, nada.
Page two titles search for NASA, nada.
Page three, three strikes. No more pages.

facebook maybe? Search found one reference to NASA. Nope, not it.

Two references on Twitter, nope they aren't it.

Nothing under Reddit.

Nothing on your home page.

you just haven't bothered to do even the most rudimentary of research before you came here

I did read your entire wiki before making a post here, not there either.

"Hrm" indeed.

You're not obligated [sic] to do anything at all. I'm just telling you why you're hopelessly wrong, and suggesting that you stop guessing and start observing. Whether or not you choose to take advice from a guy on the Internet is entirely your prerogative.

More hrm here too. Stop guessing and start observing. Umm yeah, that would be why I requested some information? Which you haven't provided, which leaves me guessing.

That said, you assuming that I consider you obliged to do anything is yet another great example of your problem.

And lack of genuine dialog would be yours. Does it hurt the revenue stream from your sales area?

"Popular recognition" with(in) a single organisation? That doesn't even make sense.

Why not? Organizations are comprised of people with a head count. You told me to go ahead and take a poll of NASA employees so I guess you are just being inconsistent now.

to be noticed or important

Yep, applies. And you aren't.

used to say that people [...] know about something or that something is or is not important to someone

Yes, yes, you are getting it now.

[radar:] range of notice <fell off the radar after losing their first three games>

I could quote Obama here but I'll pass on that.

Ah, yes, that's right, you're full of shit. Not only did your own use make no sense in the context you used it (it is impossible to be "popularly recognised" by a tiny organisation), it also isn't the idiom's meaning at all.

Well I have to disagree. You are not on Obama's radar, you are not on NASA's radar, you are not considered important by anyone that I can find outside of your little website. And being popular in a small organization is  possible. Let me give an example. The concept of a flat earth is popular here at this forum. Are you larger or smaller in number than NASA? Let's see, 412 total members, yikes! NASA has currently 18,000 civil service employees and an additional 40,000 contractors and grantees doing work for NASA.

Again, again, and again, you let your assumptions and imagination take the lead, causing you to forget to pay attention to the perceivable world.

I assume that I can rely on the findings of others in the fields of science. I imagine that work that is checked by others and can be re-investigated at any time by anyone else is the basis for a valid accumulation of knowledge by our species. Perceptions can be wrong and have been wrong. I first perceived you to be an educated astronomy geek making fun of people trying to defend RE. Then I perceived you to be a troll. Now I percieve you perhaps making a slight income off of this site. You see the issue is that perceptions are largely biased crap based on stuff like intuition. That is why it is better to rely on experimentation and collect data and make hypotheses to explain the data that have predictive power and use anomalies to improve our theories after we gather enough further data.

Actually, we're talking about space missions. The thread title appears numerous times on each page here. You butted in here and started saying stupid things, so I'm pointing them out to you as a courtesy.

Nice way to skirt your miscategorization my argument as an ad populum fallacy when it was nothing of the sort.

Okay, provide some evidence to the following:

The YEC "debate" has been "renewed", rather than always having been present.
    YEC somehow increased awareness of the FES.

The second is self evident in that you guys get mentioned a lot in the debates. And the debate being revived does not imply it was dead previously. Check the definition. (specifically: give new strength or energy to)

See, again with the fantasies. You made an attempt at recalling something I said years ago, but sadly you failed. Since according to RE'ers the Cavendish Experiment clearly works with any and all matter, I'd like to see it evaluated on a kind of matter of my choosing; namely, bananas.

And that's different how? Nevermind I'm almost out of Excedrin. You do realize that bananas are made of the same elements as everything else right? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, etc.

So far, nobody even attempted to construct as little as a thought experiment for this.

Really. I wasn't aware that a thought experiment for this was necessary. But here goes.

In place of the lead spheres on the balance arm we place fishbowls filled with the goop of Vitamixed whole bananas.

So your pass on the people being turned into monkeys and pigs by Allah means... you're afraid of Muslim retribution. OK, at least that much makes sense.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:48:04 AM by frisbee »

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2015, 07:54:29 AM »
a good deal of modern physics is bogus.....either out-right lies or, @ best, ½-truths;

good examples: electro-magnetic theory, gravitational theory and relativity.....the latter being, mostly, a concoction of bald-faced jew baloney  >:(

whilst its reasonable to argue that no chemically propelled projectile could break through the Thermosphere, it is more than possible that TPTB do have "flying saucer"-type craft that could do it.....working on completely different propulsion principals;

the evidence that they have such craft is, pretty much, overwhelming.....especially when you take into account Nikola Tesla's theories....
(see, also, the theories of Rupert Sheldrake; re: morphic resonance; although, that's usually more applicable to biology but it does demonstrate how materialistic, reductionist science gets huge slabs of stuff dead wrong :( )

AFA "yec" goes.......they are, i think, right in some areas and wrong in others......

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:57:08 AM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2015, 10:14:09 AM »
a good deal of modern physics is bogus.....either out-right lies or, @ best, ½-truths;

good examples: electro-magnetic theory, gravitational theory and relativity.....the latter being, mostly, a concoction of bald-faced jew baloney  >:(

whilst its reasonable to argue that no chemically propelled projectile could break through the Thermosphere, it is more than possible that TPTB do have "flying saucer"-type craft that could do it.....working on completely different propulsion principals;

the evidence that they have such craft is, pretty much, overwhelming.....especially when you take into account Nikola Tesla's theories....
(see, also, the theories of Rupert Sheldrake; re: morphic resonance; although, that's usually more applicable to biology but it does demonstrate how materialistic, reductionist science gets huge slabs of stuff dead wrong :( )

AFA "yec" goes.......they are, i think, right in some areas and wrong in others......

Sigh!,   so I'll bite,  let's just do an easy one for now,  what exactly  do you think is bogus about electromagnetic theory?

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2015, 12:11:01 PM »
Sigh!,   so I'll bite,  let's just do an easy one for now,  what exactly  do you think is bogus about electromagnetic theory?

please do yr own research, eh?
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/ ;
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm ;

get hold of Bearden's books;
read them!

get hold of books on Nikola Tesla;
read them!

thank-you!   ::)
nisi Dominus frustra

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 01:58:03 PM »
Missed it.
Sigh. Okay, you numpty. Here, have a link.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=2400.0

Wow, that was hard. And guess where it was. Announcements! You really need to stop making things up and start observing your surroundings. Snap out of it. You can do it.

Of course, since Announcements feed directly to the home page, that makes you wrong twice.

More hrm here too. Stop guessing and start observing. Umm yeah, that would be why I requested some information? Which you haven't provided, which leaves me guessing.
I provided you with all the information you needed. The thread was in Announcements. All you needed to do is exert the effort of clicking a few buttons. Instead, you chose to not do that and make guesses.

And lack of genuine dialog would be yours. Does it hurt the revenue stream from your sales area?
Given that our store is entirely non-profit (all markups set to $0), I don't think anything can hurt (or boost) our revenue stream. Again, there are threads about it. This time I won't make the mistake of trusting you to find them:

See? You've done it again. You've ignored information which was readily available to you, and opted to go with whatever you made up in your head instead. That's not how the world works, frisbee. Snap out of it.

Why not? Organizations are comprised of people with a head count. You told me to go ahead and take a poll of NASA employees so I guess you are just being inconsistent now.
You offered to perform an experiment to back up your claims. I accepted. I'm not sure what's inconsistent about that, but I await your results.

Well I have to disagree.
That's great. Just make sure you disagree with what I actually said and not with...

You are not on Obama's radar
...something I never said. God damn it, frisbee! Reality is so much better than fantasy!

I assume that I can rely on the findings of others in the fields of science.
Hoo boy, there's a whole field of science that determines what I said or didn't say? Gosh darn it, why wasn't I informed!?

Perceptions can be wrong and have been wrong. I first perceived you to be an educated astronomy geek making fun of people trying to defend RE. Then I perceived you to be a troll. Now I percieve you perhaps making a slight income off of this site. You see the issue is that perceptions are largely biased crap based on stuff like intuition. That is why it is better to rely on experimentation and collect data and make hypotheses to explain the data that have predictive power and use anomalies to improve our theories after we gather enough further data.
I agree. That's why I oppose you making blind guesses which can be dismissed with a single search on this site. Accusing us of making a profit here is ridiculous. The FES is, and always has been, a money-losing operation for all parties involved, largely because we're not trying to make money.

Nice way to skirt your miscategorization my argument as an ad populum fallacy when it was nothing of the sort.
But of course it was, sweetheart. A reversed ad populum is still an ad populum.

The second is self evident in that you guys get mentioned a lot in the debates.
Again with the making shit up. If you can't argue something, it's "self-evident" to you. Come on. You can do this. R to the E to the A to the L to the I to the T to the Y. REALITY! It's better than your fiction! Go frisbee, go frisbee, you can do it!

And the debate being revived does not imply it was dead previously. Check the definition. (specifically: give new strength or energy to)
Also inapplicable.

And that's different how? Nevermind I'm almost out of Excedrin.
Oh God, are you overdosing on paracetamol? Is that why you're struggling to cling to reality so hard? Don't do this, frisbee. You still have so much to live for!

You do realize that bananas are made of the same elements as everything else right? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, etc.
I do realise that that's the claim. I'd like to see it confirmed through a simple and direct experiment.

In place of the lead spheres on the balance arm we place fishbowls filled with the goop of Vitamixed whole bananas.
Excellent, now go and perform it.

So your pass on the people being turned into monkeys and pigs by Allah means... you're afraid of Muslim retribution. OK, at least that much makes sense.
No, I just find it hilarious that you know fuck all about the subjects you talk about. Googling "why is islam wrong" doesn't make you quite the genius you try to pose as.