Offline Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: How many people are in on the conspiracy?
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2014, 04:09:20 PM »

Tom, do you have any personal, hands on experience with the inner workings of the laser moon bounce process at any of the observatories that do these measurements, or are you deliberately misrepresenting the process in order to make it look suspicious?

There is an entire internet designed for universities to share resources like this called "Internet 2".

Internet 2? Don't they know we are up to Internet 3.0? The Conspiracy(tm) is falling behind.
Scepti is the most eminent flat earth scientist of our generation, he's never even heard of you clowns.

Offline Goose

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2015, 05:48:55 PM »
Very few people need to be in on any conspiracy.
One thing that we can all agree on is, there has been and certainly always will be shenanigans going on behind our backs and even in front of our faces. Some barely warrant a head turn and others warrant serious questioning.

The problem with questioning stuff, is the fact that it will always have arguments against it and not just by people with agenda's but by people who trust official lines, as well as other conspiracy theorists that have alternative ideas as to what's going on.

It sort of categorises people into groups.

Having said that, it also works (in my opinion) with the people who are part of any supposed mis-info put out.

All it needs is a group of people to instigate a scam. They then use contractors to supply and build whatever they require.
Let's say for instance they tell us they have invented a fusion bomb. They get people to build a casing and build parts. Those people are told that the parts are for the bomb.
They can then pretend that the special ingredients used is top secret and only the top scientists know what it is and how it's employed.
In reality those at the top simply have to sit and drink coffee- smoke cigars etc, while the rest of the work force are all compartmentalised; all believing that they are building some part of this fusion bomb.

When it's finished it's rolled out; and voila, all the workforce cheer and feel chuffed for having a part in it.
Anything more complicated that requires more people is simply compartmentalised on a bigger scale and a need to know basis scenario.
It's not hard to keep the scammers to a bare minimum, while the rest are only taking part in it because they believe it's as true as we do, or many of us do.

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2015, 10:36:04 PM »
How can there be people in on a conspiracy that doesn't even exist?  ???
Who said they were? Surely people can be in on the ("Space Race") conspiracy and providing (or causing others to provide) false data about the shape of the earth, such as the accurate measurements of the distance from the earth to the moon. Wouldn't someone have to be actively conspiring to have many observers independently over decades come up consistently with the RET value of more than 200,000 miles?

Again, please address the OP's subject's question: "How many people are in on the conspiracy?".

How many people know what really happened on 9/11?
Irrelevant. Again, please address the OP. Thanks.

Sure, the content of the question is irrelevant. But I'm essentially asking you the same question you're asking me.

How am I supposed to know how many people are in this supposed 'conspiracy'?
Pick out certain people and say "They are _____", or "They are in on it".
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.

Ghost of V

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2015, 12:30:09 AM »
How about you name some people?