Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
Moon landing conspiracy makes you look silly
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
please don't get into the moon hoax stuff it really makes you look silly, if nasa went to all the trouble of faking everything wouldn't it of been easier to of just gone to the moon
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Moon landing conspiracy makes you look silly
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 01:55:23 PM »
if nasa went to all the trouble of faking everything wouldn't it of been easier to of just gone to the moon
No, because that would be impossible. Impossible is considerably harder than "Oh no, it takes effort :("
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:35:19 PM »
The Conspiracy has removed the content.

Ghost of V

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 04:48:23 PM »
The Conspiracy has removed the content.

The evidence just keeps piling on. The fact that people think the USA went to the moon is preposterous. You can tell by some of the pictures that they're shooped, because I've seen a lot of shops in my time and I can tell from some of the pixels in the lightning and particle effects. Looks like they actually might have used GIMP for this one, an early prototype of GIMP of course considering the time period.

Seriously? This was the best shoop that NASA could pull? I can see little plus signs all over the damn picture. It's like they didn't even try to hide the shoop in this one.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:32:01 PM by Ghost of V »

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »
or just maybe its because the pictures are old and were taken by equipment meant for reliability rather than good shots do you believe this ship exists
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 11:50:11 AM »
in excess of 400 000 people would of had to of lied and kept their silence do you think each and every one of those people could of stayed quiet. and those crosses on the picture are from the lens protection because all the pictures have been uploaded and cleaned up its shown things that weren't visible or changed the lighting of the photos somewhat remember these pictures were taken on film not digital photography like now and even then the equipment isn't like anything for earth it was built for space. and just how are the laser reflectors on the moon explained tell me about them and how they were faked.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:08:18 PM by pilot172 »

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 05:34:21 PM »
in excess of 400 000 people would of had to of lied and kept their silence do you think each and every one of those people could of stayed quiet.

Yes. The Conspiracy makes billions by pretending the earth is round. Enough money to shut a few people up.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:02 PM »
in excess of 400 000 people would of had to of lied and kept their silence
How did you arrive at this figure?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Ghost of V

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
and just how are the laser reflectors on the moon explained tell me about them and how they were faked.

They were placed there by an unmanned probe, obviously. Just because some metal is on the moon doesn't mean a human being actually went and placed it there, so you're jumping to conclusions.

Also, even if the pictures were taken on film, why are there little plus signs all over it? They could have easily edited those out, but they didn't. I'm guessing NASA put those plus signs on some off the pictures to make it seem like they were using some high-tech space recorder that superimposes those plus signs all over the picture. I don't buy it.

If we landed on the moon once why can't we do it again? We haven't gone back. I think that's proof enough that the moon landing was an elaborate hoax to make it appear as if we (USA) won the space race.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:32:56 PM by Ghost of V »

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 10:32:55 PM »
Also, even if the pictures were taken on film, why are there little plus signs all over it? They could have easily edited those out, but they didn't. I'm guessing NASA put those plus signs on some off the pictures to make it seem like they were using some high-tech space recorder that superimposes those plus signs all over the picture. I don't buy it.
Yes, crosshairs etched onto a Reseau plate is high tech. ::)
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 11:32:59 AM »
we can go back you guys wont fund it, and the crosshairs were on the lenses they only show up on the digitised photos remember they aren't all that great there were thousands of photos the few that are popular were chosen because they look good

Offline Tintagel

• Full of Tinier Tintagels
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
please don't get into the moon hoax stuff it really makes you look silly, if nasa went to all the trouble of faking everything wouldn't it of been easier to of just gone to the moon
This is a novel approach.  Most people say the fact that we think the earth is flat makes us look silly. :)  Easy to go to the moon, eh?  Trot on up there, then.  Clearly, if it were easy to go to the moon it wouldn't have been such a big deal... and if it'd been easier to go than to fake the trip, we would have gone.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 02:54:33 PM »

Because of people like you. If NASA just "went to the moon" too easily because of it being not real people would begin to question whether it was real or not.

But since they made the process so elaborate and realistic, gullible people like yourself choose to believe it.

Joel 2:31 says "The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes."

Now does that sound like something that could really happen to you? If the moon was real? If the moon was real, it wouldn't be possible for it to turn into blood. Only something artificial could turn into blood. That's all the proof I need honestly.

Ghost of V

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 04:36:04 PM »

Because of people like you. If NASA just "went to the moon" too easily because of it being not real people would begin to question whether it was real or not.

But since they made the process so elaborate and realistic, gullible people like yourself choose to believe it.

Joel 2:31 says "The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes."

Now does that sound like something that could really happen to you? If the moon was real? If the moon was real, it wouldn't be possible for it to turn into blood. Only something artificial could turn into blood. That's all the proof I need honestly.

Blood moon? Seems pretty ridiculous to me. Good point...

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »

Blood moon? Seems pretty ridiculous to me. Good point...

And the blood moon does exist. If you don't believe in God or Flat Earth Theory...look no further than the moon. I think we actually had a "blood moon" recently. That exists. Fact.

So what does the blood moon tell us?

1) God is real.

2) The moon is fake.

3) The earth is flat.

Offline Emily Ames

• real woman scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »
"Blood Moon" is a nickname given to a total eclipse of the moon. There is nothing religious about it and it certainly doesn't prove that "God is real" or that "the moon is fake". Where are you getting these notions?

An eclipse is an obscuring of the light from one celestial body by the passage of another between it and the observer or between it and its source of illumination. It is an observable phenomenon with a scientific explanation, and the fact that eclipse exist is actually evidence that the Earth is round... since the shadow of Earth on the moon is round.
--
I am a Planetologist, which means I study planets. I am open to all sorts of questions so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Offline Tintagel

• Full of Tinier Tintagels
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 12:43:35 AM »
"Blood Moon" is a nickname given to a total eclipse of the moon. There is nothing religious about it and it certainly doesn't prove that "God is real" or that "the moon is fake". Where are you getting these notions?
I think he's taking the literal "moon literally turns to blood" approach.  I also personally believe he's a troll or an alt, and is best ignored. 

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 12:20:37 PM »

An eclipse is an obscuring of the light from one celestial body by the passage of another between it and the observer or between it and its source of illumination. It is an observable phenomenon with a scientific explanation, and the fact that eclipse exist is actually evidence that the Earth is round... since the shadow of Earth on the moon is round.

Someone has already told you that the shadow on the moon is from the anti-moon.

http://wiki.tfes.org/Antimoon

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 12:32:46 PM »

Someone has already told you that the shadow on the moon is from the anti-moon.

http://wiki.tfes.org/Antimoon
Would you, or anyone, care to show how the anti-moon could explain the penumbral and umbral stages of the lunar eclipse?  A simple diagram showing the moon, anti-moon, any source of illumination for the moon (if the sun is not self-luminous) and the flat earth would go a long way in shutting up the non-believers.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »
in excess of 400 000 people would of had to of lied and kept their silence
How did you arrive at this figure?
all the engineers that were used the people in mission control the scientists you know anyone that had a hand in making or testing any parts or had a hand in helping put the men on the moon