Hmmm

What is this(Expanded earth)?
« on: July 23, 2017, 06:10:03 PM »
I've been seeing this another theory of how earth looks. There is a youtuber i made one topic about, who also talks about more earth beyond ice borderwall.
What do you think? 

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Re: What is this(Expanded earth)?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 06:33:42 PM »
I've been seeing this another theory of how earth looks. There is a youtuber i made one topic about, who also talks about more earth beyond ice borderwall.
What do you think?

I hope English is not the first language for the guy that uploaded that video.

The Earth: what the Earth looks like, in fact, as a whole. Putting together a representation of the whole Earth even today isn't easy. A great deal of info in the flat Earth and plane plane-t and flat Earth-flat horizon along with flat Earth-flat water comprehension must be used for flat Earth evidence and that can be ascertained to be the most reliable. Tho the end product is simple for flat Earth believers and knowers, flat Earth clues, flat Earth explained and looking for the most reliable amount of info to do it takes time to analyze. NOTHING'S LEFT TO CHANCE. For all general and practical purposes this what the Earth looks like upwards of 80%-85%. Beyond that no info exist s in the public domain that I'm aware of.

If it is, it's a clue into the thought process or lack thereof.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?