Why is NASA a sociopathic organisation?
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:01:33 PM »
According to FES or TFES, NASA is a sociopathic organisation who mislead our civilization by telling us lies about how our earth is shaped.

Well, if NASA is a legitimate organisation then what is FES? Maybe, they the ones who are the sociopathic organization because they the ones who accuse others of being untruthful.

If, FES accusing NASA of being wrong, and if they are right then FES is wrong.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:13:15 PM by sovietchild »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Why is NASA sociopathic organisation?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 07:15:55 PM »
It's hard to say why NASA is so sociopathic. Maybe it was beaten too much as a child, or maybe it wasn't punished enough when it did bad things. Or, maybe it's genetic. I'm not sure the nature/ nurture question has been satisfactorily answered in this regard, you'd probably have to talk to a psychologist for a definitive answer.

Thanks for your interest in FES!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 07:42:10 PM »
It's hard to say why NASA is so sociopathic. Maybe it was beaten too much as a child, or maybe it wasn't punished enough when it did bad things. Or, maybe it's genetic. I'm not sure the nature/ nurture question has been satisfactorily answered in this regard, you'd probably have to talk to a psychologist for a definitive answer.

I want to know why TFES thinks that NASA and all other space organisations are sociopathic.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:49:25 PM by sovietchild »

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 07:52:55 PM »

I want to know why TFES thinks NASA and all other space organizations are sociopathic.
Other than they have to be lying for Earth to be flat? Take your pick:
1) Big government and by extension it's organizations are bad.
2) Faked going into space for the appearance of military superiority. Now every nation has to go along with it or they'll be laughed at.
3) They're all under the influence of the Devil (less so here, but it's a belief of some segments of Flat Earth believers.)

Those would be the main ones I'm aware of to be honest. Can't come up with another reason I've seen someone list. If I were to pick, 2 seems the most plausible all things considered. Still seems quite unlikely, but it's at least got some valid teeth behind it imo.

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 08:47:11 PM »

I want to know why TFES thinks NASA and all other space organizations are sociopathic.
Other than they have to be lying for Earth to be flat? Take your pick:
1) Big government and by extension it's organizations are bad.
2) Faked going into space for the appearance of military superiority. Now every nation has to go along with it or they'll be laughed at.
3) They're all under the influence of the Devil (less so here, but it's a belief of some segments of Flat Earth believers.)

Those would be the main ones I'm aware of to be honest. Can't come up with another reason I've seen someone list. If I were to pick, 2 seems the most plausible all things considered. Still seems quite unlikely, but it's at least got some valid teeth behind it imo.

Do you think USA hates Iran because Iran has the picture of the true shape of the earth?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 09:04:33 PM »

I want to know why TFES thinks that NASA and all other space organisations are sociopathic.

Oh, then why did you ask a completely different question in the subject line?

The wiki has a lot to say on this subject. I recommend you check it out!

Do you think USA hates Iran because Iran has the picture of the true shape of the earth?

I think USA hates Iran because Iran hates USA; just a stab in the dark of course but jihads can be difficult to get over for even the most forgiving of nations.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »

Maybe, USA hates Iran because Iran is threatening to release the pictures of the earth.

<obnoxious image>

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 12:18:44 AM »
I get that you are new, so I will give you another warning to refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora and spamming a thread. Continued low-content posts will result in a 3-day ban.

Also, refrain from arguing moderation in the same thread where you received a warning. All it does is derail a thread further. We have a forum for you to post any concerns you may have. I see you posted a concern, albeit in the wrong forum (I went ahead and moved that for you).

I'd suggest reading the rules and respecting the upper fora. We have fora dedicated to shitposting and you are welcome to post your nonsense there.

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 11:14:57 PM »
I get that you are new, so I will give you another warning to refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora and spamming a thread. Continued low-content posts will result in a 3-day ban.

Also, refrain from arguing moderation in the same thread where you received a warning. All it does is derail a thread further. We have a forum for you to post any concerns you may have. I see you posted a concern, albeit in the wrong forum (I went ahead and moved that for you).

I'd suggest reading the rules and respecting the upper fora. We have fora dedicated to shitposting and you are welcome to post your nonsense there.

How is your FES makes sense to you and how does my theory does not? Iran has an image satellite and they are refusing to release the pictures to the public. Why are you deleting my opinions and keeping others? Iran might have the pictures that you have being waiting for.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:16:39 PM by sovietchild »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »

How is your FES makes sense to you and how does my theory does not? Iran has an image satellite and they are refusing to release the pictures to the public. Why are you deleting my opinions and keeping others? Iran might have the pictures that you have being waiting for.

I think you are confused. You weren't warned for your opinion. You were warned for including giant cat pictures in your posts which did not have anything to do with your opinion, or the topic. Then, you argued about the warning you received which only served to derail the thread further.

We have other fora where you can spam cat pictures. The FE discussion fora are more strictly moderated. Again, I would suggest you read the rules and the descriptions of each fora.

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »

I think you are confused. You weren't warned for your opinion. You were warned for including giant cat pictures in your posts which did not have anything to do with your opinion, or the topic. Then, you argued about the warning you received which only served to derail the thread further.

We have other fora where you can spam cat pictures. The FE discussion fora are more strictly moderated. Again, I would suggest you read the rules and the descriptions of each fora.

Well, one of us is definitely confused. You don't even know if the earth is flat or not. Do you?

Secondly, didn't you delete my other post which had much smaller picture? Do you have something against cats? Why do I have to use smiley faces?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:33:56 PM by sovietchild »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 01:05:30 AM »
Well, one of us is definitely confused. You don't even know if the earth is flat or not. Do you?
If you are going to post in the FE discussion fora, please stay on topic. I am trying to be patient here.

Secondly, didn't you delete my other post which had much smaller picture? Do you have something against cats? Why do I have to use smiley faces?
I didn't delete any of your posts. I split them out of this thread and moved them to a forum where spamming cat pictures is not against the rules. 

Please ensure your next posts remain on topic so as not to further derail the thread.

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »
If you are going to post in the FE discussion fora, please stay on topic. I am trying to be patient here.

I didn't delete any of your posts. I split them out of this thread and moved them to a forum where spamming cat pictures is not against the rules. 

Please ensure your next posts remain on topic so as not to further derail the thread.

It's my topic. According to you and your organisation, NASA is a sociopathic organisation. Do you even know if the earth is flat or not?

So, why can't I use smiley cat pictures? Do you have something against cats? Instead of moving my posts, why didn't you delete the pictures?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:47:50 PM by sovietchild »

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 06:46:32 PM »

I'm sorry to trouble you but I prefer if you can answer my questions.

Do you know if the earth is flat or not?

Why did you deleted my entire post, when you could of just deleted the picture that you didn't like. Didn't you see I was conversating with some buddy? Don't you know it's rude to interpose?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:49:17 PM by sovietchild »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2017, 12:27:00 PM »
Why did you deleted my entire post, when you could of just deleted the picture that you didn't like. Didn't you see I was conversating with some buddy? Don't you know it's rude to interpose?
Just a friendly suggestion: You may want to start following the rules. This thread is not the place to discuss how upset you may feel about having been moderated.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume