Offline Matiaaz

• Are Vedic/Tao/Buddhist wrong
    • View Profile
Does anybody want to make technology
« on: May 11, 2017, 06:00:04 PM »
Does anybody want to help develop technology to help open the eyes of the masses

I do not want to post anymore details as to what the technology because I do not seem to be taken seriously, as if it is ok to theorize flat earth limitations but not surpass them...

Would anybody like to develop technology that helps show our crater of life to people who think we are on a globe in space surrounded by nothing...
MGD

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Does anybody want to make technology
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:05:35 PM »
I've personally developed over five technologies. You could say I'm something of an expert when it comes to making technology.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:41:14 AM »
Does anybody want to help develop technology to help open the eyes of the masses

I do not want to post anymore details as to what the technology because I do not seem to be taken seriously, as if it is ok to theorize flat earth limitations but not surpass them...

Would anybody like to develop technology that helps show our crater of life to people who think we are on a globe in space surrounded by nothing...

There already is technology to show truth to the masses.  You're holding it right now.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 04:35:40 AM »

There already is technology to show truth to the masses.  You're holding it right now.

His dick?  ???
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 04:58:18 AM »

His dick?  ???
Its Homeopathic!
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »
You're not being taken seriously because you have yet to say something that's either specific or coherent.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:31 AM »
im interested.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:23 AM »
im interested.

Please don't necro in the serious fora. OP is long gone.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 09:45:43 AM »
necro...nice  8)
10-4