Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
Moderator editing of community posts.
« on: April 21, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »
Just wondering what would cause a moderator to edit a community post, such as this one without notice?
FE'ism requires suspension of disbelief...

Online junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator editing of community posts.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 04:20:21 PM »
Just wondering what would cause a moderator to edit a community post, such as this one without notice?

I actually went in to resize the image to make it easier to view, as it is unnecessarily large, and left a note as such. However, I borked it up on mobile and just reverted. Was going to fix now that I am back on my computer box, with the aforementioned note included.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:21:16 PM »
ah cool!  Thanks!  This thread can be closed unless someone wants to claim a conspiracy?
FE'ism requires suspension of disbelief...

Online junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 04:33:54 PM »
ah cool!  Thanks!  This thread can be closed unless someone wants to claim a conspiracy?

I am apparently a retart and it has nothing to do with mobile. Post has been updated. Closing this thread to perpetuate the conspiracy.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.