Are the sun and moon located inside the firmament?
« on: July 08, 2016, 05:03:53 PM »
Truly curious because if they are then the man landing on the moon is plausible.  Unlike so many reports of it bring a hoax created by Hollywood.  Anyone have any insight?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:09:47 PM by ThinkTank315 »

Offline truth

• View Profile
Re: Are the sun and moon located inside the firmament?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 05:05:38 PM »
Truly curious because if they are then the man landing on the moon is plausible.  Unlike so many reports of it bring a hoax created by Hollywood.  Anyone have any insight?
There is no firmament, if you fly fairly high you will end the same height all the time. you cannot breach the border with the idea of science, you breach it by the idea of true sensation.

geckothegeek

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 07:44:43 PM »
There is no firmament, if you fly fairly high you will end the same height all the time. you cannot breach the border with the idea of science, you breach it by the idea of true sensation.

truth......Just curious......What is your opinion of astronomical observatories, telescopes, photography of planets  etc. ?

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:00:30 PM »

truth......Just curious......What is your opinion of astronomical observatories, telescopes, photography of planets  etc. ?
Thank you for the question.

I like very much telescopes and astronomical observation.
Science explain us that the things we see in sky are: a....b...c science has no real idea what are these things, but it doesn't change the beauty behind them.
I know that the sky is a huge screen with a mind reflecting our mind and show us what we want to see, therefore if people will be more open the sky will become even more fascinating in the next years.
So I would like myself to buy telescope and look on Jupiter that no one has no idea what is this thing,that doesn't change the beauty.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 10:14:59 PM »

Thank you for the question.

I like very much telescopes and astronomical observation.
Science explain us that the things we see in sky are: a....b...c science has no real idea what are these things, but it doesn't change the beauty behind them.
I know that the sky is a huge screen with a mind reflecting our mind and show us what we want to see, therefore if people will be more open the sky will become even more fascinating in the next years.
So I would like myself to buy telescope and look on Jupiter that no one has no idea what is this thing,that doesn't change the beauty.
Do you really believe that your saying
"There is no firmament, if you fly fairly high you will end the same height all the time. you cannot breach the border with the idea of science, you breach it by the idea of true sensation."
without any evidence to back it up makes any difference to the facts?