Offline JRowe

• Slowly being driven insane by RE nonsense
    • View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
Re: South Pole
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »
The thing is you can create an infinite number of required extra transmitters when you assume the dishes are not all receiving from the same point. This is obviously absurd and can be discarded.

Can I expect any justification for this assertion? Remember, you have to show that it's necessary, not that some idiot could come up with it. Many homes in the same area could point towards the same stratellite: the slight change in location is irrelevant at these distances.

I just reread every post of yours in this thread and you have given zero evidence that space travel is impossible. You have given caveats and objections and, I suppose, assume that they are infallible?  I don't know. But yeah, no empirical evidence.
Of course not in this thread, I did explicitly say that we were getting off topic: even more off topic than we already were. If you want to get onto space travel as a whole, that's a topic for another thread. If you want to talk with me about it, learn about the Dual Earth model. It clearly predicts movement will become nearly impossible the higher you go. (In the Dual Earth thread, there is also a section dedicated to evidence).
When you can respod to my reasoning, rather than blithely assert, I will be happy to discuss this with you. If you are not going to be willing to dedicate any time to reading about the model, then why should I answer your questions if you have no desire to learn?
My DE model explained here.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

Rama Set

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »
Nah, it looks like you are up to the same old tricks. I think you will be blocked here as well.

Offline JRowe

• View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2015, 02:01:35 PM »
Nah, it looks like you are up to the same old tricks. I think you will be blocked here as well.

If you're not going to answer my questions, just say so. I answer all of yours.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2015, 03:36:28 PM »

If you're not going to answer my questions, just say so. I answer all of yours.

You're pathetically stupid.
"photos from space are fake and it's well-known" - Still for the months y'all can't prove why are they fake instead of just "they look fake and CGI"...
And how is the space travel impossible? You only used "evolution" as a prove, but you can't simply understand that whole evolution concept is based on randomness.
And - Nazis did already fly up to space. If they were at war with whole world, why would they still be in the conspiracy with USA and stuff? Your theories are dumb, admit it. And the only guy who only makes assertions instead of proper evidences are you.
Tak, ty tępy, ssący końskiego kutasa śmieciu.

Offline JRowe

• View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2015, 05:41:55 PM »
Oh joy. You're here. Learn the Dual Earth model, then you'll see space travel can't happen. Otherwise, try to engage in an actual conversation rather than insulting.

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2015, 05:59:08 PM »
Oh joy. You're here. Learn the Dual Earth model, then you'll see space travel can't happen. Otherwise, try to engage in an actual conversation rather than insulting.

Hahaha, I'm not going to learn something that is false. Or... you will finally somehow prove it to be true. Space travel is complitely possible and I don't see anything that makes it impossible. If space travel is in fact impossible, then whole Cold War based on space exploration makes no sense and USA and USSR were good old friends. And that seems... stupid.

No i nie zapominaj o tym, że jesteś szmatławą kurwą.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2015, 06:24:18 PM »

Watch the personal attacks LogicalKiler, it's against forum rules.

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2015, 06:55:32 PM »

Watch the personal attacks LogicalKiler, it's against forum rules.

That's the only way I can call him :P.

Offline JRowe

• View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2015, 01:14:54 PM »
Hahaha, I'm not going to learn something that is false. Or... you will finally somehow prove it to be true.
How do you know I haven't if you refuse to learn about it?

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2015, 06:00:07 PM »
Hahaha, I'm not going to learn something that is false. Or... you will finally somehow prove it to be true.
How do you know I haven't if you refuse to learn about it?

I did read about it, thanks. It saved me a lot of money on my new home. I built a 400 square foot house and simply pumped it full of aether to enjoy 4,000 sq ft of living space. Too bad you didn't patent the aether. You'd be a very rich man.

geckothegeek

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2015, 09:06:28 PM »
Flat earth exhibits two maps which are said to be "flat earth maps"

The unipolar map depicts Antarctica as the "ice rim".
The bipolar map depicts Antarctica as a continent.
Both are simply really just two different maps made from two different projections of the globe.

These would seem to contradict flat earth theory  ?

Of course another FE theory is that a flat earth map of the entire earth has not been produced.

Does the FES also consider well known maps of the continent of Antarctica as fakes, as well as aerial and satellite photographs of Antarctica ?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:08:04 PM by geckothegeek »