Recent Posts

Flat Earth General / Re: Flat Earth Expedition to Antartica
« Last post by StinkyOne on Today at 12:10:22 AM »
Now why would I need to see a friggin satellite with my own two eyes when I see millions of dishes staring up at the sky to receive satellite TV all over the world dear flatters? Why? Let's start talking about some heavy-duty conspiracy here!

If those millions of satellite dish users all around the globe, the dish production companies all around the world, the S receiver production companies all around the world, the users of said devices all around the world, ordinary people, are ALL in on the conspiracy, then we're talking some major heavy duty huge ass conspiracy here! Mother!

Yes yes, I pressing this satellite TV dish sht on flatters. How o how do you flatters plan to explain your way our of this? :)

Cheers.

The "satellite" dishes are a type of receiver antenna. Satellites don't use some sort of "special" non-radio signal, signal. If you believe your dish is going up into outer space to get TV you're a chump and fell for a marketing gimmick.

I suppose those tricky satellite TV companies shaped their receivers like a dish to be tricky, huh? No need for a plain old antenna when a dish looks cooler. I mean we can literally see satellites moving across the sky, but we're the chumps, right..... I have a small telescope and can see the space station when it passes over head. If the Earth is flat, how does it move around without some type of propulsion?
Flat Earth General / Re: The Moon
« Last post by Hmmm on Today at 12:06:12 AM »
Curious Squirrel,[/quote]
Nothing to see here but paranoia.
[/quote]
You might be right about that.
Flat Earth Debate / Re: How does FET explain these very simple errors
« Last post by StinkyOne on Today at 12:01:16 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
1. Is there no gravity? How do objects orbit the sun if that is the case? Fusion is absolutely real. That is beyond doubt. (actually, the Earth being round is beyond doubt as well, so I guess anything goes)
2. Why is space travel impossible??? Why have no FETers at least tried??? Seems they take a lot on faith.
3. Why no map? Are they too lazy to map the plane they live on?

I've seen a lot of comments about only trusting what your senses tell you. So I guess bacteria and viruses are big hoaxes, too? Electro-magnetic spectrum?? Can only see a small portion of that. I can't see microwaves, but they sure warm my food up.
Flat Earth General / Re: North pole Sunlight.
« Last post by Hmmm on August 16, 2017, 11:58:00 PM »
Flat Earth Debate / Airplanes lit from below
« Last post by frodo467 on August 16, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »
I live about 20 miles from the local airport, directly under a common flight path.  Because of this I constantly have airplanes fly over my house as they are coming in to land.  One thing that I have observed is that just after sunset, but before dark, if I look up in the sky at one of these planes, I can see them clearly as they are lit from the sun from below.  This fact is something that has been known since the dawn of military aviation as even the most stealthy of aircraft is visible clearly from the ground after the sun has set on the ground below but before the sun has set on the airplane.  This makes perfect sense from a RE perspective as the sun would actually be below the airplane at this point.  How does this phenomenon work from a FE perspective?  From what I understand the sun is a constant 3000 miles above the surface of the plane of the earth. How then does a flying aircraft become lit form underneath? Please explain.
Flat Earth General / Re: A misunderstanding
« Last post by Hmmm on August 16, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »
Smokified, for now i think, that the moon is local for a region, i.e. there are multiples of moons. I suppose, the light is projected simultaneously from the moon's face/disk module(there could be modules of the whole system) and from around it's metallic sphere/spheroid core. The craters and shadows on the moon are just a, possibly holographic, textures, like in video games or decorations at theater. So if hypothesis i'm retranslating is correct, then any calculations based on moon craters are pointless. The purpose of textures is to trick us in believing, so we can give out chi-energy/life energy we generate for latter exploitation.
, and it is certainly not artificial.
Are you sure?
Humanity doesn't have the capability to build celestial bodies
We don't, rulers of the world do. What if it's not humanity, who built moon you're seeing almost everyday?
1/8th the size of earth
There are moonrises and moonsets too!
why do think the moon is as large as our planet? Just observe attentively the moon everyday, whenever you can, from different locations for two months and see if it doesn't looks like it's orbiting/flying close to ground.
Philosophy, Religion & Society / Re: Trump
« Last post by SexWarrior on August 16, 2017, 10:36:51 PM »
Then of course there was violence on both sides.  The only way there couldn't be is if one side either wasn't there or was purely passive.  So yes, there was violence on both sides.
Yes. It really is that obvious. Now, certain subsections of the media are trying to deny this, despite it being so obvious. In my mind, news organisations should not cover up facts.

And perhaps I'm not being clear:
Defensive Stance, is like defending a fort.  You stand at a spot, wait for the enemy to come to you, and kick their asses.  THAT is what I meant.  Not just some ideology (though that's there) but also "We're gonna be here.  When you come, you're gonna try to fight us and we're gonna fight back" instead of "We're gonna march towards you and attack"
And now you've returned to claiming that antifa were exclusively attacked by the white supremacists. This is not what happened. Each side started some of the clashes. Undeniably, the far-right started more of them, but to pretend that antifa was only there waiting to be attacked is disingenuous.

Also, let me remind you once more what your claim was: Your claim was that there is no evidence that antifa were violent.
The problem is that he condemned violence from both sides in one statement but there is no evidence of violence (in that instance) from the counter protesters.
Now you're talking about them waiting to kick someone's asses. It is blindingly obvious that you made your original comment without any understanding of the situation, and that you're trying to retcon your words into anything other than utter nonsense.

That is literally how America became independent.
Really? America became independent because a group of people with baseball bats decided to bash in the heads of an anticipated and public protest? I think it was a little bit more complicated than that, but perhaps growing up in a country with a semi-functioning education system has just blinded me to the woke truth.

Of course, I know what you're actually trying to say there. The USA became independent through violence. Therefore, violence is good! Of course, the Nazis also took control of Germany through violence, so if we apply the same reductionist logic, antifa are literally nazis. And, as we've established over the course of the last year, it is okay to punch a nazi.
Flat Earth General / Re: Flat Earth Expedition to Antartica
« Last post by Hmmm on August 16, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
treerings, why not go to Arctica and see whether there is a giant tree, a tree stump or a hole?