they lied to us with the 3 dimension thing the conspirators want to limit our imagination and constarint it, there are at least 4 obvious dimensions.

xposition y position z position and size which determines gravity

you see the accelerating ground theory about the flat earth is right

the ground is accelearting up at 9.8 m/s2 and thats because the flat earth is inflating and hence the ground acceleretes up

you just dont notice this inflation cause your eyes and the measure instrument inflate at same rate

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
Re: what if the erath is flat and newton lied and gravity is just inflation
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 03:46:52 PM »
Regarding the flatness of Erath I think you're right. It looks pretty flat.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 03:51:21 PM »

So not only am I accelerating all the time, but expanding with it? No wonder I wake up with a headache.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 04:00:58 PM »
not only that as the flat earths size  doubles so momentum is conserved time goes at half rate

which means you double your speed in half the time so eventually we go to a transfinite speed from a fixed size fixed time frame reference

they want to constarint your mind with the infinity limitation, thats aother lie from the conspirators as zeno

the turtle runs 1 m, in first second, half meter in half second, quarter of meter in quarter of second

so in second two it reaches destination is not that is stuck limited by infinity, she just go transfinite

edit.

how to be like chuck norris and count to infinity twice.

I define number as equal to one and in next second of my time i doublle and in next quarter of second i double it again and so on

and when at 3 seconds of my time that number is define as transnfinite i take it gain an double it in first second and then double it again in next half second and so on

so is it infinite and zero the very same thing

did i took the zero and make it infinite and then making it zero again?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:09:46 PM by farolero »

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 04:26:09 PM »
Regarding the flatness of Erath I think you're right. It looks pretty flat.

you can easily tell when it becomes a cgi

actually i believe more the koreans did go to the sun when it was turned off than the nasa bs

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 04:26:36 PM »
Do you have a brother called Intikam?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 06:01:14 PM »
nope

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 08:54:39 PM »
they lied to us with the 3 dimension thing the conspirators want to limit our imagination and constarint it, there are at least 4 obvious dimensions.
xposition y position z position and size which determines gravity
you see the accelerating ground theory about the flat earth is right
the ground is accelearting up at 9.8 m/s2 and thats because the flat earth is inflating and hence the ground acceleretes up
you just dont notice this inflation cause your eyes and the measure instrument inflate at same rate

First, you insist that Newton lied to us and  "gravity is just centrifugal force".
Now you claim "newton lied and gravity is just inflation".

Maybe get your story straight before throwing false accusations around and foisting you dreamings onto the world.

By the way, just how big would the flat earth be if is was inflating at that rate for even the 6,020 years of Bishop Ussher's chronology?

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 09:09:21 PM »
i contemplate different scenerarios

earth would be transfinitally big of course you dont notice cause youre eyes and measure instruments are transfinitally big as well

of course due to conservation of angular momentum as we double size time rate halves

Offline Boots

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 09:22:51 PM »
i contemplate different scenerarios

earth would be transfinitally big of course you dont notice cause youre eyes and measure instruments are transfinitally big as well

of course due to conservation of angular momentum as we double size time rate halves

How does this fit in with your theory?:

(If you don't want to watch, it basically brings up the square-cube law.)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:25:33 PM by Boots »
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline fliggs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 10:09:57 PM »

LOL I was thinking the same thing about his drug-induced opening post.

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 12:14:03 AM »

because as you double size time rate halves so everything remains apparently the same

Offline Boots

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 01:09:39 AM »

because as you double size time rate halves so everything remains apparently the same

If we assume an initial value for g(or UA or Epxansion acceleration?) of 9.81m/s2 then double the distance and halve the time rate we are now saying that the new value is 19.62m/2 seconds2?(In this expanded state we would be perceiving the  19.62m as 9.81m and the 2 seconds as one second) But effectively, wouldn't the rate be staying the same and the square-cube law problem would still exist?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 01:12:18 AM by Boots »

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 01:53:55 AM »
not really as long as you have a relative size of 1.80 m for a 9.8 m/s2 or 90 cm for 19.6 m/s2

as a clue ill tell you that the giants are time travellers, travelling in space is travel in time

if you take mass as inflating in front of space you can take as well space shrinks in front of mass

if you tke an shrinking frame of reference you expect to find a place in the cog moon earth where space spands and mass shrinks the opposite to gravity a wormhhole or time portal

i think movies are real obtained with a chronovisor and news and nasa stuff false

this is accurate:

Offline fliggs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 02:55:30 AM »
not really as long as you have a relative size of 1.80 m for a 9.8 m/s2 or 90 cm for 19.6 m/s2

as a clue ill tell you that the giants are time travellers, travelling in space is travel in time

if you take mass as inflating in front of space you can take as well space shrinks in front of mass

if you tke an shrinking frame of reference you expect to find a place in the cog moon earth where space spands and mass shrinks the opposite to gravity a wormhhole or time portal

i think movies are real obtained with a chronovisor and news and nasa stuff false

this is accurate:

you MUST be intikam's relative!

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 05:03:33 AM »

Have a day off for low-content and a personal attack

Offline fliggs

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 01:43:12 AM »

Have a day off for low-content and a personal attack

its not an attack at all. I know of only one other person - intikam - whose logic, science and maths approximates this poster's.  Intikam claimed Australia was in the northern hemispher and north of japan and (contradictorily) also not far from London.

I believe they may be related.