İntikam

Believers section / rank
« on: May 02, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »
We should have a difference. In other way, it doesn't fall into place. I and many writers like me, we can be more active here. But we need to be protected from hungry rounder trolls.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Re: Believers section / rank
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 09:29:20 AM »

Oh, god please give him his own section that is hidden from my gaze! Inti’ I love you and wish you all the best, but your posts are a road crash, and just like a road crash I just can’t help peeking when they happen. Nine yards of impenetrable paranoid gobbledygook later and I begin to doubt again if there is a place in this universe for our species.

So yes, rope him off, chuck Tom & Sandy in there to keep him company, I shall not complain.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 09:52:39 AM »

Oh, god please give him his own section that is hidden from my gaze! Inti’ I love you and wish you all the best, but your posts are a road crash, and just like a road crash I just can’t help peeking when they happen. Nine yards of impenetrable paranoid gobbledygook later and I begin to doubt again if there is a place in this universe for our species.

So yes, rope him off, chuck Tom & Sandy in there to keep him company, I shall not complain.

Even if sometime I feel to throw a hood over your head and want to beat you for hours from night to the morning, this topic has no relevancy with you.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »

Even if sometime I feel to throw a hood over your head and want to beat you for hours from night to the morning, this topic has no relevancy with you.

Who's a naughty boy then?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 10:12:27 AM »

I am acting in some principles, not for certain somebody. Oh sorry, I forgot such as people like you don't know the meaning of principle.

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
Just an FYI to some people who do not seem to be aware, Inti has an IQ of 180, though if you'll ask him he'll probably say 160. This is because he is very humble.

Show the bloke some respect!
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 06:27:19 AM »

You're going to have to excuse Intikam.  He's kind of a virgin so he acts oddly around women. 

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 07:34:37 AM »

Well as he is now immortal he will have plenty of time to catch up, I just hope he doesn’t suggest the all-night beatings on his first date. As for respect, foisting his kinkiness on people before they have received even a bunch of flowers? For the life of me, what type of “principles” does he have?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 07:31:45 PM »
This sounds like it belongs in Suggestions & Concerns. While I'm not the fan of the idea of establishing a FE safe space, it should be discussed appropriately.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 07:25:05 AM »

Well as he is now immortal he will have plenty of time to catch up, I just hope he doesn’t suggest the all-night beatings on his first date. As for respect, foisting his kinkiness on people before they have received even a bunch of flowers? For the life of me, what type of “principles” does he have?

Parsing the words of Intikam? Inadvisable, that way lies madness.

I like the cut of you jib Ms. Glenlivet.  Mosey on over to the other side if you'd like a change of pace.  I'll put in a good word for you.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 11:22:44 AM »

Inti should also remedy the virgin thing post haste, for should he die in that unfortunate state and the media is right, that the ISIS suicide bombers are guaranteed 12 virgins in paradise, well, all you need is a celestial administration error or outright management capriciousness, and eternity looks like an awful long time.

Crutonius you clock-faced charmer. This change of pace, surely it can’t match the frenetic cut and thrust of razor minds, that we have here? You don’t have Tom!

Offline Vongeo

• I don't get it either
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
I am against the believers section how will we know who truly believes
Maple syrup was a kind of candy, made from the blood of trees.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »
Vongeo has been burned in the past.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 09:24:20 PM »
This sounds like it belongs in Suggestions & Concerns. While I'm not the fan of the idea of establishing a FE safe space, it should be discussed appropriately.

Agree, moving to S&C.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 09:44:01 PM »

But that makes everything i posted "low content".

In an Inti' discusion that seems just wrong.

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 10:00:32 PM »
It seems like who talked about me in the name of me, except myself.

But that makes everything i posted "low content".

In an Inti' discusion that seems just wrong.

You and your interlocutors are already low writers. Los writers write low content, what a surprise. Can you show that you are writing a high content writing? Come on, surprise me.

İntikam

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »
Just an FYI to some people who do not seem to be aware, Inti has an IQ of 180, though if you'll ask him he'll probably say 160. This is because he is very humble.

My eyes on you.

This post has no relevant with issue. I expected you to support this proposal, instead of making 12 years old child humors.

------------

When do you all the guys learn to talk about an OP instead of OP'r. ??

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 12:27:39 AM »

My eyes on you.

This post has no relevant with issue. I expected you to support this proposal, instead of making 12 years old child humors.

------------

They were disrespecting you. This is because they were unable to discern your enormous IQ. So I let them know so they would stop disrespecting you. You're welcome! ;D
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

İntikam

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 09:08:47 AM »

My eyes on you.

------------

They were disrespecting you. This is because they were unable to discern your enormous IQ. So I let them know so they would stop disrespecting you. You're welcome! ;D

It 's sad to see you still insist.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 12:11:42 PM »
This thread is in S&C now. Please try to keep it on topic, everyone.

As has been noted by SexWarrior elsewhere, this hasn't had good results in the past, as it relies on someone (probably the forum admins) trying to figure out who is a "true" believer. That's a very difficult proposition on a forum which encourages playing devil's advocate as a way of examining new ideas.

If consensus is reached that this is a good idea, I will go ahead and set it up. As it stands, this idea is supported by only one person.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol