Gravity And Other Topics
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:40:42 PM »
On the FAQ it states that Gravity does not exist and that things simply fall down.  It also states that in the sun is an object in the sky.  These simply don't add up so how do celestial objects not fall on the earth?  On top of this is the matter that meteorite craters are supposedly man made, sorry if my questions seem illogical, but how do you suppose extinction occurred and do you believe that we actually have atmospheric layers or that the sky seems to go upwards forever?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Gravity And Other Topics
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 03:55:35 AM »
On the FAQ it states that Gravity does not exist and that things simply fall down.  It also states that in the sun is an object in the sky.  These simply don't add up so how do celestial objects not fall on the earth?  On top of this is the matter that meteorite craters are supposedly man made, sorry if my questions seem illogical, but how do you suppose extinction occurred and do you believe that we actually have atmospheric layers or that the sky seems to go upwards forever?

That isn't what the FAQ says about gravity (other than not existing). Did you actually read it? Things don't "simply fall down" in the FET model, there's actually a reason for it. Some may observe it as such, but there is a mechanism behind it.

Re: Gravity And Other Topics
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:40:37 PM »

That isn't what the FAQ says about gravity (other than not existing). Did you actually read it? Things don't "simply fall down" in the FET model, there's actually a reason for it. Some may observe it as such, but there is a mechanism behind it.

Yes, actually I have , and I have had extensive conversations with other TFES members, and this is what I have acquired.  Rather than pointing me in a non-specified direction, could you explain it to me now?

Offline Flatout

• View Profile
Re: Gravity And Other Topics
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »

Yes, actually I have , and I have had extensive conversations with other TFES members, and this is what I have acquired.  Rather than pointing me in a non-specified direction, could you explain it to me now?
Go to the Wiki and search for "gravity".  The explanation is in there.