İntikam

Hello guys.

Today we will destroy a lie: "nuclear power of the uranium". This is a lie. The world is here about tousends of years, did you see any nation that lived old times whose heated by firing the uranium? I don't remember and you?

As you know that i don't believe the meteors and call them as "fallen stars". Meteors are firing when falling down because they are stars.

A star has "about" infinitive energy. How can we understand this? Because they are firing since tousends of years and unquenchable.

Some of the nations know this truth and they are using the meteor parts as combustible and calling it "nuclear energy".

Same nations buying the parts of meteors by "very high price". Because they need to parts or the meteors for continue to working the "nucler reactor (?)".

"Nuclear energy is a lie". Uranium is a lie. Nuclear power is a lie. The only truth is "infinitive star energy".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:13:02 PM by İntikam »

İntikam

Re: Uranium is a lie, the real power is "Fallen Stars" (meteors)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 08:33:04 AM »
on a day before about 20 years ago, i was looking to sky with one of my best friends for a test.

I said him that look to the star which nearest to the moon. He said me yes i'm looking it. at that exact moment same star started to falling down. I said him that "as you can see, nothing is guaranteed".

But this test showed us that star was standing and started to fall down suddenly. If it was a meteor, it is impossible it stay there and start to fall down. for sure this is a memory, and there is a witness.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 01:46:19 PM »
Intikam I usually like what you have to say. I believe that stars are just specks of light in he sky. Is there any proof of meteors providing energy?
God is real.

Thork

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »
So I have a few questions.

1) If a star falls into the sea, does its fire go out or does its near infinite energy start boiling lobsters, fish, crab, squid and anything else under the sea?
2) When they land on the ground, I'm guessing they are extremely hot. I've seen many 'falling stars' in my life, I've never seen one on the ground being filmed on youtube or anything. Why not?
3) Despite lots of stars falling all of the time, the constellations never change at all. Why has a famous star never fallen? Why don't we ever notice one we saw in the sky before, is now missing?
4) If stars fall, that means new stars must form to replace them. What are they made of, where does the 'almost infinite' power to fire them come from?

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:32:00 AM »
Hello guys.

Today we will destroy a lie: "nuclear power of the uranium". This is a lie. The world is here about tousends of years, did you see any nation that lived old times whose heated by firing the uranium? I don't remember and you?

Here is another lie . . .

The world is here about tousends of years, did you see any nation that lived old times whose had cell phones? I don't remember and you?

Obviously nothing can ever be discovered, refined and exploited.

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:05:44 PM »
uranium is a lie , just search uranium on google and look at the formulas and  the teries about nuclear power so you wont come with those 11 th century opinions lol

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 07:52:45 PM »
uranium is a lie , just search uranium on google and look at the formulas and  the teries about nuclear power so you wont come with those 11 th century opinions lol

Uranium symbolizes to "part of fallen stars".

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »
Intikam I usually like what you have to say. I believe that stars are just specks of light in he sky. Is there any proof of meteors providing energy?

I don't understand that question. Because there is no meteors in nature, but fallen stars.

Offline FEFTW

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »
We know planets exist and planets are not stars. So not everything in the sky is a star. Why do you think meteors are the same thing as stars? They certainly look different to me...

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 02:37:43 AM »
Hello guys.

As you know that i don't believe the meteors and call them as "fallen stars". Meteors are firing when falling down because they are stars.

A star has "about" infinitive energy. How can we understand this? Because they are firing since tousends of years and unquenchable.

Some of the nations know this truth and they are using the meteor parts as combustible and calling it "nuclear energy".

Same nations buying the parts of meteors by "very high price". Because they need to parts or the meteors for continue to working the "nucler reactor (?)".

"Nuclear energy is a lie". Uranium is a lie. Nuclear power is a lie. The only truth is "infinitive star energy".

Interesting. Oh wait, I meant the other thing: tedious. Being a "Free Thinker" doesn't mean believing strange things. It means being open to changing your mind when confronted with newer, better data.

Have you ever seen a "cloud chamber"? I made one for my kids' class. I got ahold of Americium and Uranium. Both radioactive. The mechanics of radioactive decay are well understood and have survived the scrutiny of countless different forms of testing by highly competitive universities, grad students, and working physicists. The science of alpha, beta, gamma, and neutron emissions are exhaustively, thoroughly well-understood. Sure, decades of research and refinement in understanding may someday be overturned by some dramatic new finding. Bring it on! Scientists live for that. But until then, it's no mystery. It's just rock imbued with atoms that have more neutrons than is stable.

And if you've spent enough time outside, you understand that meteorites aren't stars. You can see them by the several dozen per hour on some nights. Not one "fallen star" has resulted in a missing star from the sky. How do you account for that? Some of them are even quite luminous. At the right time of night, on a clear night for about an hour, you can also see satellites. Which should also change your perspective on the whole flat-earth nonsense.

The atomic theory of uranium radioactivity has more exhaustive support, requires fewer leaps of faith, less dependence on vague childhood memories, and less conspiratorial theories - than your completely unsupported and illogical "fallen star" hypothesis, that "flies in the face" of even basic observational evidence.