Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Rapper B.o.B joins the Flat Earth side!
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:54:14 AM »
Bobby Ray Simmons Jr, better known as B.o.B, has recently endorsed the Flat Earth Theory, originally through a series of tweets on his official account (@bobatl).

The cities in the background are approx. 16miles apart... where is the curve ? please explain this

(Source: @bobatl)

Eventually, he came under fire from the notorious science communicator, Neil deGrasse Tyson. B.o.B has handled this by doing what he does best - he released a song about his beliefs and deGrasse Tyson's deception, titled Flatline. You can listen to the track at B.o.B's SoundCloud.

We at the Flat Earth Society really appreciate the endorsement, B.o.B. We wish you luck on your path to discovering the truth!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:58:06 AM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Rapper B.o.B joins the Flat Earth side!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:51 AM »
I am actually arguing with a NdT apologist on our reddit right now about this very thing. As suspected, these round earthers just take everything their saviors say as gospel.

Thork

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 01:32:39 AM »
Yeah, Twitter blew up today. I think we may have gained as many as 70 followers in the last 24 hours. It certainly isn't hurting.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 04:00:36 AM »
In the television series Cosmos Neil deGrasse Tyson rides around on "The Ship of the Imagination" to show us the universe. That should tell you something.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 04:21:49 AM »
That track is fire. Glad to welcome a man with the great talents and stature of B.o.B to FET. I encourage anyone with a twitter to tweet at him and welcome him to post on the forum.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 11:57:20 AM »
Congrats, B.o.B.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 05:01:06 AM »
While I can understand the appeal that this represents to a community regarded by the majority as an aberration, I see an extremely dangerous time for those engaged in this discussion in the near future, my guess would be this year given the release and management of the short attention span our society possesses.

Wait to see what will happen to B.o.B. and Tila Tequila, it will not end well and the common denominator will be their thoughts on the Flat Earth. These two prominent cases will provide the foundation for what I fear to be corrective measures taken upon individuals that exhibit early symptoms of this contrived "form of mental illness".

Most of us are familiar with the typical reaction observed when this discussion is brought in public. If mental illness is associated with any amount of agreeing with a Flat Earth then people will steer clear of you in fear of being adjudicated by association.

This is conjecture, and my intent is not to spread FUD and I apologize in advance as it may seem as such.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 06:08:13 AM »
Wait to see what will happen to B.o.B. and Tila Tequila, it will not end well and the common denominator will be their thoughts on the Flat Earth.

There is some hope.  Sherry Shepherd was demonized for not even having an opinion about the shape of the Earth.  B.o.B. seems to have been treated a lot more fairly.  Tila Tequila has never been anything more than a stupid crazy bitch so nobody cares what she has to say.

As progress goes, it's not much, but baby steps!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)